Chapter 9

He grabbed my arm to make me stop.
- " Get the fuck away from me " I said and tried to get my arm away from him but he was so much stronger then me.
- " Ariana, she kissed me and I couldn't stop her " he said
- " Fucking lies " I said
- " No lies " He said
- " You are a fucking player and everyone knows it " I said and get out of his grip and went into the classroom again and Justin walked after me and sat down beside Zac and didn't say a single word under the whole class.
After class I saw Elena wait outside our classroom.
- " Just so you know, Iam not coming to night " I said and smiled
- " Why not? " she asked
- " I don't feel so good " I said and she nod
- " Stop lying " I heard Taylor say as we walked away from there.
- " I don't like her okey? " I said
- " You liked her this morning? " she said
- " Well things change " I said
- " Are you trying to protect your new "brother"? " she asked
- " Pfft he can go and fuck himself " I said and slammed my locker and left Taylor there for my Spanish class. Taylor picked to study France.
As I wait for my teacher I got a text from Cassi and she asked if I wanted to come to her party.
I wrote yes without thinking. A drink is maybe what I really need.
Out teacher came and the whole lesson went so fast and then it was over.
I stood by my locker when I heard Elena and Justin's voices.
I slowly walked over there and saw that Elena all the time wanted to be around Justin and kiss him. Her hand was on his arm and I saw Justin trying to tell her that he didn't want anything to do with her.
She kissed him but he didn't respond and pushed her away.
- " Stop it Elena, not in mood alright? " He said
- " Is it about Ariana again? " She said