Chapter 29

I sat in bed and watch some new episodes of my favourite series.
When suddenly the phone rang and I literarily throw myself to the phone and answer it.
- " Hey it's Ariana " I said
- " Hey, it's Lucas! " he said
- " How you doing? " I asked
- " I'm good and I've got some good news! " he said and I felt a smile on my face for the first time today.
- " Oh yeah? " I said
- " I have some clients that wants to meet you in person. How fast can you come? Tomorrow maybe? " he said
- " If they can today I'm all in " I said and smiled
- " That is the right spirit. " he said
- " Well, I guess I see you soon? " I said
- " Yeah, come over here as fast as you can " he said
- " Okey, cya in a bit. " I said and we said goodbye.
When we hung up I danced for myself a while and then started to think what to wear.
I decided for my black pants and a white shirt that was a little short so my stomach showed a little bit.
I put my hair up in a tail and put some makeup on.
I open my door and walked down and put on my white adidas shoes and then went to mom who was in the kitchen with Justin.
- " Hey mom, Lucas called and he wants to meet right away. I'm going now, cya later " I said and kissed her cheek.
I saw Justin's confused look but I ignored it and walked to the bus stop.

At Lucas office
It was a little bit to walk but you couldn't miss this building.
Oh my gosh. It was so tall and so many windows that I didn't know how to count them.
As I walked in the lobby it was a beautiful marble floor and decorated with white furniture and some plats here and there.
- " Hi, can I help you miss? " she asked me with a big smile.
I looked on her badge with her name on.
"Gabriella"
- " Yes hi Gabriella, I'm here for an appointment with Lucas " I said and smiled.
- " Alright and how was your name? " she asked me
- " Ariana " I said
- " One moment please " she said and walked away to a phone.
Another one from the side of the reception.
- " Hi Ariana, I'm Mr Montes assistant. Pleasure to meet you. You can call me Zoey" she said and smiled
- " Like wise " I said and smiled
- " Please follow me " She said and so I did.
We took the elevator up to 34 floor and there we walked in the corridor and then she opens one door and steps aside.
- " Mr Montes waits on you in here " she says and nods.
- " Thank you " I said and walked in.
The room was so big with wooden floor and some couches and a door that leads somewhere.
But I don't see Lucas?