Chapter 16

- "That sound, don't make it " he said
- " Why? " I looked at him confused
His face turned red and I smiled
- " Don't tell me that it turned you on? " I said
- " Just shut up about it " he said and turned his head the other way
- " Heyy, nothing to be a shamed of " I said and made him turn his head to me and I smiled. He smiled and just like that we let that go.
He got up from the couch.
- " Where are you going? " I asked
- " To the bathroom " he answer
- " Should I pause the movie? " I asked
- " If you want to " he said and smiled
I paused the movie and walked into the kitchen and start looking for something good to eat, like chocolate. That is my weakness.
I usually don't eat candy and stuff like that but chocolate is the only sweet thing I eat.
As I am searching in the kitchen I hear Justin close the bathroom door.
- " What are you looking for? " he asked
- " Chocolate " I said and smiled
- " In the drawer in the corner number 4 " he said and smiled
I opened the drawer and found my favourite chocolate.
- " My favourite " I said and smiled
- " Mine too " he said
- " Really? I said and broke a row from the chocolate and put one in my mouth.
Oh my god, so good.
I don't really know what happens but with one step Justin is in front of me and takes his arms around my waist and looks me in the eyes as he leans in.
Why the heck don't I stop him?
His lips meets mine and I get totally lost in his lips again. They are so soft and still so firm.
The kiss deepens as I answered his kiss.
I put my legs around him on his command and he keeps kissing me as he walks to the couch.
He put me down first so he was on top of me and he slowly put his lips on my neck and a low moan left my throat.
He went up to my ear and whispered: - " You are so beautiful "
I couldn't stop myself. I put my hands in his blonde hair and ran them through. It was like silk.
I felt his smile as his hands walked down my body and then stopped at the line of my shirt. His hand went in and caressed my stomach as he kissed my lips again. His hand kept going up until a sound made us both stop and look at the door.
- " Fuck " I heard Justin whisper.