Chapter 27

We just stood there and then finally mom spoke.
- " I'm so proud of you! " she said
I smiled and she smiled to.
- " I always knew you would do something with dance " mom said and smiled even more.

The next day
I woke up when I heard the front door and looked at my watch who stood beside my bed.
3.15am.
Who the heck was that?
I walked up from bed with my black silk night gown and walked down the stairs when I heard a loud noise from the kitchen.
I walked over there and turned on the light
- " What the hell?! " I shouted as I saw Justin there with that girl from the party
- " Oh hey Ari, this is Vanessa " he said and smiled
- " Are you fucking drunk?! " I said
Vanessa giggled and Justin shook his head and almost lost his balance.
- " You know what? Fuck you Justin " I said and as I left the kitchen I turned off the lights again.
- " What the hell Ari?! " Justin shouted after me
- " Don't call me Ari " I said and walked to my room and locked the door.
I stood with my back to the door and then lean on it and then slowly I sat down on the floor with my arms around my legs and suddenly my tears fall and I sober.
I hear a knock on the door.
- " Ariana? "
It was Justin's voice
- " Get lost you fucking player " I said and kept crying.
- " Ariana, let me in! " he said stubborn
- " Never. Leave me alone fuck boy " I said
I heard how he gasped and slowly walked away and closed his door.
I let the tears fall and sat there for a while when I heard moans from his room.
I got mad and got out of my room and knocked at his door.
He open the door and looked chocked.
- " Either you keep quiet, because I don't want to hear you fuck each other. The other option is that she leaves. I need to sleep because I have an important meeting tomorrow. " I said and looked into his eyes.
- " I should go..." She said and got dressed
- " Good idea " I said and looked at her as she left his room.
- " Ariana..." He started
- " Fuck you " I said and walked back to my room and locked it.