Chapter 44

I woke up in Justin's car and he was driving.
"Hey there " he said
"What happen?" I asked
"Well you fell again and I thought you need to go to the hospital" he kept on talking.

~ Flashback ~

"Ariana?!" I saw Justin run to me.
"Keys are in my purse" I whisper
"Why did you get out of the car?" He said as he helped me up and back into the car.
"I found the keys" I still whispered.
He kissed my forehead and took the keys and locked the door.
I lay my head back and looked at him. I could see that he was worried.
He got back in the car and started the engine.
"How are you feeling?" He asked me
I looked at him.
"I have feeling better" I said
"Yeah, you don't look so good" he said
I smiled at him and looked at the way he was driving
"You are going the wrong way!" I said
" No, we are going to the hospital first" he said
It's like he could read me and he saw that I didn't like those words.
"Don't worry. I called Ryan, he's my friend who is a doctor" he said. Those words didn't help a bit but his eyes meet mine and it was like there was only us in the world.
We arrived at what looked as a private practice. Justin got out of the car and then got over to me and helped me up and led me to the receptionist.
"Hi, I called earlier and we have a meeting with Ryan" Justin said
"Of course mr Bieber" she said and flashed with her eyelashes and blushed.
I rolled my eyes at her.
"What?" Justin whisper to me
"She's so into you" I said
"Come on, she's not" Justin said
"Eh, yes she is" I said and then saw her come back with a guy I suppose is Ryan.
"Hey man!" They talked for a bit and then Ryan looked at me
"Hey, I'm Ryan. How are you feeling?" He asked me
"Well, I've been better" I said
"Follow me so I can take a look at your head" he said and Justin helped me get into the room after Ryan.
"Please, have a seat" Ryan said and pointed at a chair in the corner.
I sat down in the chair and Ryan started to take away the bandage I had around my head.
"I thought it would be worse. Good work on this Justin" he looked at Justin and smiled.
Ryan inspected my scar and said that it wasn't bad at all. So he just put a patch on it and it will heal.
"So you will soon feel that you won't be dizzy but if you still feel dizzy in 2 days, give me a call, alright?" He said and handed his buissnes card and smiled.
I nod my head and got up and thanked him. Justin talked to Ryan a bit while I walked out to the reception. I sat down on a chair and the receptionist looked at me.
"What?!" I said
"I don't know what Justin is doing with you" she said.
I feel furious and got up and leaned on the desk.
"Well there" I looked at her name plate "Megan, first I'm hotter then you, second flashing your eyes at him doesn't work and the third thing is he has have an crush on me since high school." I said and saw that she was about to say something.
"Please, don't even try to have some good comeback because he will never be yours" I said and smiled.