Chapter 28

Here I lay in bed and can't sleep after what just happened and soon it's time to go up from bed.
God I can't just lay here.
I got up and walked to my closet and took out my training clothes and then put my hair in a tail and walked down and mom sat in the kitchen.
- " Going for a run? " mom asked me
- " Yeah " I said
- " Nervous? " she smiled at me
I nod my head and then smiled to mom and left.
I'm not a good runner but I'm trying.
I took my headphones and started some music and then started to run.
The ground was wet because of the rain and as I run along the park where every tree are green and the ground is perfect here.
I meet many people and I see a girl who is out walking with her child. They look cute together and I smile as I run by them because the little girl pointed at me and said something that I didn't hear.
My legs begin to protest but I'm not giving in.
I take a left turn and comes out to the lane where bikers and runners always is because it's so near the ocean and a perfect place for running.
I kept going and half way home I need to stop.
I see a bench and no one would sit on because it's so old and could burst any second.
But not me, I sat down and my legs where so done but I didn't sit there for long.
I was up again and ran home.
I came in and saw Justin in the living room witch is almost next to the front door.
I walked in and he looked at me and was just to say something when I turned my head to the kitchen and went to take some water.
He walked after me.
- " Ariana, please talk to me " he said
- " Fuck off " I said and passed him and walked into the bathroom and took a long shower.
It felt so good feeling the water on my tender body.
I was done and walked out with a towel around me.
- " Look out, a hottie walking " Justin joked
I just looked at him angry and walked away to my room and locked the door.
- " Seriously Ariana?! " he said
- " Go away " I said
- " What the hell did I do? " he asked
I open the door and looked angry at him.
- " What you did? Hmm let me see. You play nice guy with me and then at a party it's not the same because there is a hot girl who is willing to fuck you on the spot and you can't fucking keep away and need to fuck every girl that even smiles at you. Does it ring a fucking bell? " I said and then smashed the door in his face.