Chapter 31

I walked my way down to the bus stop and I couldn't stop smiling.
I was so happy and couldn't understand that this was happedning to little me!
The bus came and I walked on it and saw a girl from school that hates me.
She looked at me and then I couldn't but look back at her. She smiled her fake smile and said a quiet hello.  I said hello back and then sat in the back of the bus.

Later that day

I woke up in my bed when I hear something from the kitchen.  
I walked down and saw Justin there trying to cook food. I stood there and watch him and then I couldn't help myself but I started to laugh and he turned around.
- " How long have you been home? " he asked me
I looked at the clock and was supriced myself.
- " Three hours " I said.
- " Then help me with the food! I have no idea what I'm doing! " he said and looked at me.
- " I'm still mad at you, but I'll help you " I said and walked over to him.
- " What was that meeting you was talking about? " he asked
- " Not that is any of your buisness, but I meet some people that can change my life " I said and took some water in the pot and then put some potatos in and then turned around to watch him.
His brown eyes meet mine and I think I saw sadness in his eyes?
- " I'm really sorry Ariana for being a duchbag " he said
- " That is not going to change anything, becuase you still are one and will always be. " I said
- " Why are you this mean to me? " he asked
- " Because you deserv it " I said and then turned around to get a pan so I could cook some meet.
I feelt him near my back. His breath was in my neck and all my hair on my arms rise.
- " Get away from me " I said
He didn't lisen and stood there. 
He took my hand and forced me to turn around. He is a head taller then me.
We stood body to body and his hand around my waist.
- " Get away from me " I said and tried to push him away but he was like a rock.
- " Why? " he wishperd
- " Because I don't want you near me " I said and tired to push him away again. He didn't move when I did this but it's like he got hurt and walked away and stood a bit away from me.
- " I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I can't control myself around you " I said.