The Faery Vow

Atention The Faery Vow has been taken of Wattpad so the author can re-write it and fix the mistakes she made the first time for more information find her page and read the messages she has sent. 

Number One Yay.

 Title: The Faery Vow

Author: saturn137

Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal

Rating: Pg-13

Summary: My father always told me never enter into a Faery Vow For years, I followed his advice, never questioning it. Now I have a chance to get him back, surely that's a good reason to break the rules? Being Half-Fae Laila, has always avoided the fae like the plague, hating them for taking her father from her. Now a chance has come to get him back. The deal? Pretend to be engaged to the High Prince of the Seelie court. To complicate matters further, Laila must endure the Seelie Queen's never ending wrath, the hate of an entire court and try not to fall for a certain Captain who is slowly stealing her heart. Faerie vows were a damn pain in the ass.

My Opinion on the Story: This is amazing her writing skills are entrancing. Ok so i gotta say this is my favorite book on here so far. If you havent read this book yet where have you been living under a freaking rock?

Rate Out of Ten: 10

Authors Note: Of all the boolks on wattpad this is one you must read. I love love love love this story it is the best of all time.