Chapter 1: The Meet and Greet

One , two, three, four!

She sneaks out in the middle of the night, yeah                                                                                                    

Tight dress with the top cut low

She's addicted to the feeling of letting go, oh-oh, letting go

 She walks in and the room just lights up

But she don't want anyone to know

That I'm the only one that gets to take her home, oh-oh, take her home

But every time I tell her that I want more

She closes the door

She's not afraid of all the attention

She's not afraid of running wild

How come she's so afraid of falling in love?

She's not afraid of scary movies

 She likes the way we kiss in the dark

But she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love

Maybe she's just trying to test me

Wanna see how hard I'm gonna work

Wanna see if I can really tell how much she's worth, what you're worth

Maybe all her friends have told her, "Don't get closer-

He'll just break your heart."

But either way she sees in me

And it's just so hard, so hard

'Cause everytime I tell her how I feel

She says it's not real

One, two, three, four

She's not afraid of all the attention

She's not afraid of running wild

How come she's so afraid of falling in love?

She's not afraid of scary movies

She likes the way we kiss in the dark

But she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love

What about all the things we say

Talking on the phone so late (so late)

I can't let her get away from me, oh

When I say that I can do it no more

She's back in my door

She's not afraid of all the attention

She's not afraid of running wild

How come she's so afraid of falling in love?

She's not afraid of scary movies

She likes the way we kiss in the dark

But she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love

She's not afraid, she's not afraid

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

The crowd was singing along to every song, and screaming in between. I looked over at my friends, who were jumping up and down with excitement. "Thank you New York City!!" Harry said as the boys exited the stage. 

As everybody started filing out of the arena, someone from management yelled, "Meet and greet and people with backstage passes over here!" That was us! My four friends and I were overjoyed. "I heard Sophia, Eleanor, and Perrie are here too!" Caroline exclaimed.

After we found where the meet and greet was taking place, we got into the already pretty large line. We watched as person after person went through, got their merchandise signed, and then got a picture taken. After a while, it was almost our turn. As I turned to face the boys I noticed them pointing at us, and me in particular. I wonder what they were saying?

Niall's POV:

Usually all the fans kind of seem the same to me, one calm, one hysterical, one beaming ear to ear. But this one, she was just standing there, laughing loudly with her friends, seemingly not to have a care in the world. I got snapped out of the trance I was in by Harry waving his hand in my face. "Niall found a girl." he said to the other boys in a sing-song voice. "Oh, shut up." I said, playfully shoving him. "Ow..." he fake whined. We all exploded in laughter.

Olivia's POV:

Finally, it was our turn. The five of us went through the line and got the things we brought signed. Caroline, Maddy, and I had CDs, but Zoe and Emily brought T-shirts. We all posed for the picture, each of us paired with a different boy. Maddy got Harry, Caroline was with Liam, Zoe paired up with Zayn, Madi went with Louis, and I was with Niall. After the picture, security ushered us to the entrance, where we then proceeded to walk towards the car.

"Oh my god!!!" Maddy shouted after we left the arena. As I got into the car, I happened to look at the CD I had gotten signed and screamed. The boys had ALL put their phone numbers on it! The other girls turned to look at me and then down at the CD I was holding. My phone vibrated shortly after I sat down. It said unknown number, and it just happened to match the number Niall put on my CD. I opened the text and it said, "I never caught your name, love." After doing a bit of fangirling I texted back, "That would be because I never gave it." This was only the beginning of a very long text conversation between him and me. "Well, could I get it now?" "If you must know, it's Olivia." The rest of the ride home, which took an hour, I just texted Niall, and Liam a little. I asked if I could give my friends their numbers too, and all five boys said that would be fine. So, of course they were texting quite a bit, too.

As Zoe pulled into the driveway of the apartment we all shared, the five of us hopped out and took the elevator up to our room on the third floor. I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put my pajamas on. I went into my room and flopped down on my comfy blue duvet. Sleep came right away.

What a day!