Chapter 9: Urgent Meeting

A/N: Thank you again for sticking with me and this story. I try my best to update as much as possible, but I've been super busy lately!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV:

I wake up and immediately try to go back to sleep. We had stayed out late last night celebrating the girls sucess at the concert. As I was about 2 seconds from falling asleep, my phone rings. So much for that idea. I roll over and my eye catches the clock. Three in the afternoon!?! A quick check of my phone shows that I have 8 missed calls from Simon. Yep, THE Simon Cowell. You guessed correctly.

"Hello?" I say sleepily into the phone.

"Liam! An urgent meeting with some important representatives started an hour ago! Get down to the studio as soon as possible!" Simon exclaims.

"Im sorry! I'lll be there in five!"

I rushed around, throwing clothes on and brushing my teeth in about two minutes.

Niall's POV:

As we wated for Liam,  who decided to sleep in, a few people in suits stood around the desk. So far, we haven't been told anything as to who they are or who they represent, other than the fact that they are in the music industry and they are waiting for everyone to get here, because they'd rather not explain twice. Finally, Liam steps through the door. "Now, let's talk," one man said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for the cliffhanger!