Chapter 3: Interview

Soon the days turned into weeks and still the five of us occasionaly hung out with the boys of One Direction. We had gotten a bit of recognition as paparazzi and crazed fans had seen us with them, either outside just walking or maybe at a restaurant or similar place. Somehow my twitter name got leaked and I was constantly getting notifications that someone had tweeted me. The tweets were generally nice, I haven't gotten any hate yet, but that can't be too far behind, now can it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OLIVIA!!" Maddy bellowed.

"What!?" I yelled back.

Oh, wait...

I totally forgot. Today was the day I had my first interview with One Direction. The producer of the show invited me along when she heard about my rising poplarity.

I raced to get dressed, putting on a black and white aztec print skirt, a royal blue blouse, and black sandals. I ran out of my room while putting my hair up. 

"Caroline you are a lifesaver!" I had come down and she put my breakfast out for me already, "Honestly, what would I do without you?"

"I don't know," she replied, "but you better get going before you run late!"

After grabbing a few things and throwing them in my purse I got in my car. Luckily the show was filmed not too far from here.

After I pulled up and stepped out of the car, Niall and Harry rushed over. "You ready?" they asked.

"Is it live?"

"Yeah."

"Oh no, oh no, ohhhh no."

"What's wrong?" Harry questioned.

"Well, um, I might have forgotten to mention that I am extremely shy and too scared to even go up to the guy at McDonalds and ask for another packet of ketchup..."

"That would have been good for you to tell us before this was scheduled!" Harry grumbled.

"FIVE MINUTES!" A cameraman yelled.

"Ok, give me a few minutes and I might be able to do this" I told Niall and Harry.

I waited a few seconds, "Uh, I meant alone."

"Oh, right!" They walked off.

I noticed the other boys looking at me worriedly as Niall told them what I had said. Ok, just breathe in, breathe out, in, out, in ,out.

"Places! I want One Direction up first!" Someone shouted.

I watched quietly as they completed their interview. Of course they asked if I was dating any of them. Niall answered no, but the host turned to me and raised her eyebrows, "Sure..."

Next, it was my turn. Wait a second, I have to do this live and by myself!! Ok, Olivia, don't hyperventilate"

I walked over slowly and sat down. The questions were pretty easy

(H is host, O is Olivia)

H: What is your full name?

O: Olivia Potter

H: Age?

O: 19

H: What is your current job?

O: Dancer and Broadway actress

H: What is your connection to One Direction?

O: We're all just friends

H: Ok! You're done. You did great!

O: Thank you!

I walked back to where the boys were sitting. "That was great, but I have to ask. Why are you so shy if you are a Broadway actress?"

"I've heard that before! Well I've always had stage fright and just never got over it. I work through it when I act, because I love what I do! Speaking of which I have to get going to work." I told them, "See you later!"

"Bye!!" They said in unison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here is a little more about Olivia. I know her friends had practically no parts in this chapter, but trust me, they will!