Chapter 2: Meeting Up

You're insecure, don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or

I awoke to the sound of What Makes You Beautiful, my ringtone. Hey, there are worst things to wake up to! I roll over and pick up the phone without even bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi, um it's Niall."

"Oh, hi Niall, what's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if you and your friends wanted to hang out with us at our hotel today?"

"I'd love to and I'm sure they will agree, but want to do it at our apartment instead? It's probably bigger."

"Ok! I just need the address."

I quickly told him our address and we both hung up.

Oh my goodness. Did I just have a conversation with Niall Horan? As in the Niall Horan form One Direction???

I ran into each of the other girl's rooms, and woke them up telling them what we were doing today. In a heartbeat, they were all up and out of bed, already getting ready. "I'll make breakfast!" Caroline yelled.

In twenty minutes I was dressed and was walking towards the kitchen, where I could already smell Caroline's heavenly chocolate chip pancakes. Seriously, who needs IHOP when you have her?

The other girls start coming into the kitchen as I sit down. "Pancakes are ready." Caroline said. Before long, we were all digging in.

Afterwards, everyone except Emily and me went to the bathroom to put their makeup on. We usually don't wear makeup, which surprises most people.

Around 4 o'clock I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. There stood the boys of One Direction along with Eleanor, Perrie, and Sophia. I let them in and everyone started talking. We all crowded into the living room with some people standing and a few people on the couch. I walked around, saying hi to everyone and generally making small talk. I wonder why they wanted to hang out with us? Not that I'm mad or anything...

Just then, Niall walked up to me. "Hey," he said.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you want to hang out with us, and not some of your other fans?"

"To be honest, you guys seemed different than all the other ones."

"Ummmm....... thank you?" 

He laughed and walked away to talk to Harry.

Hmm... different?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This is my first story, so comment what you think of it so far! Olivia's personality will show more later on, and her four friends will become more important characters. As for the fifteen new friends mention in the intro, eight of them are Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis, Sophia, Perrie, and Eleanor. The other seven will come into the story later.

 Also, this story will be edited a lot. I'll try to tell you when I change anything!