Chapter 10: Choice

Liam's POV:

I practically fly into the conference room, and am greeted by the sight of several men in crisp black suits, each of those suits suit bearing the name of a management group I knew quite well. Modest Management.

Third Person POV:

"Now it has been called to our attention that a group of girls opened your most recent show, Is this corect?" one of the businessmen questioned.

"Yes, sir." Zayn replied.

"Under the terms of your contract, it states that any act that opens any of your concerts must be a signed band or group. Now would any of you care to explain why these girls were not?"

"Well, it is true that they have never been signed, but when we heard their voices we just had to showcase their talent as soon as we could. And a concert right around the corner provided an opportunity for just that." Niall stated.

"No matter the reason, you have two options. One, you must forget about these girls that you've only just met and move on. Or number two, they needed to be signed. I'm sure Syco Records would gladly take them, but here is a list of other posside record labels if that is the option you choose." another of the officials said, while passing us a list, "Now I think that will be all, have a good day."

What should we choose? Of course we don't want to just forget about the girls, but what if they don't want to be signed?