1

You, Jack and Stella have been hiking in the woods for a while now. You have blisters on your hands, your hair is wet from the rain, your legs are getting numb, you're shivering, and it seems to be getting darker by the second.

Then, something gets into sight.

A house - definitely not a new one, the white paint is peeling off, the lawn is covered in weeds, some dead forest animals, and long grass, and there are other definite signs of abandonment.

The three of you immediately stop in your tracks.

"Guys, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jack asks, his gaze peeled on the house. You and Stella exchange a look.

"Sadly, yes. We are." You mutter under your breath.

"You two might be...I'm not so sure..." Stella quivers. You can tell she's getting goosebumps, but can you really blame her? The house definitely looks shady. She continues, "I mean, three kids walking in the woods at the dawn of night, then they stumble upon a creepy house? It's like the beginning of any Stephen King novel!"

You take a look around, then look back at the house.

What do you do?

a) Agree with Stella, convince Jack that it is a bad idea. Walk away. - Go to 3

or

b) Convince Stella and Jack to come with you, and slowly make your way towards the house. - Go to 2