11

"Follow me, you guys. We should go to the room down the hall." You say. Without looking back, you walk down the hall, looking at the old black-and-white framed photos lined on the wall.

The people who used to live here weren't very happy people, considering the looks on their faces.

"Geez, talk about a creepy setting!" Stella muttered.

"I couldn't agree with you more..." Jack says, trying to be as close to you two as possible. You could tell that he wasn't very happy with being the one at the back of the line.

When the three of you reach the end of the hall, you slowly push the door, and it creak open.

You tip-toe inside, looking around.

And then you look at the bed.

You fall down to your knees, gagging.

"Are you o - " Stella stops in her tracks. "Oh, dear god..." She turns around, covering her mouth.

Jack walks in, and stands frozen in shock.

You can't take it anymore. Vomit climbs up through your throat, and then you throw up all over the floor.

The bed was drenched in blood, and a human body lay there, completely cut open. The stench was only noticeable from when you entered the room.

Jack slowly helped you up, but then the closet door creaked open.

The three of you freezed, your heartbeat stopped.

A dark figure emerged from the closet.

What do you do?

a) Stop, not move a muscle - Go to 14

or

b) Run out into the hall - Go to 15