Chapter 11

*MADYS POV*
"WHAT!!!" She yelled so the whole house could hear it. "Shhhhhh... Yeah it happened but I already moved on." I said softly. "WITH WHO?!?!?" She was still screaming. "Jacob we are dating now." I said. I got up and walked into my room, and she stayed downstairs.

*HANNAHS POV*
About 10 minutes after Mady went upstairs I got a text from Bryce.

Bryce: I am at your house can you let me in
Me: no
Bryce: why I need to talk to Mady
Me: why she doesn't want you anymore you hurt her a lot she isn't going to forgive you.
Bryce: I still want to talk to her please let me in
Me: fine

I walk to the door and let him in. He runs right up the stairs to mady's room.

*MADYS POV*
I was in my room texting Jacob when my door burst open. Crap it was Bryce. He stood there in front of my bed watching me. " what the heck do you want from me" I yelled at him " I wanted to apologize for what I did, I shouldn't have done it, and I hope you can forgive me." He pleaded for my forgiveness. " I am sorry I just can't if you screw up like that the day after our first date, when will the next time be tomorrow or the day after our second date." I said calmly trying not to cry "wait you said second date, does that mean there is a possibility that it can happen?" He asked hoping that it was true. "No Bryce I am dating Jacob, and I don't want to be with someone that cheats on me." I said shakily afraid to tell him about Jacob. " YOUR DATING JACOB!!!!!" He screamed the loudest he possibly could and ran out the door, and I followed him afraid of what he was going to do. I was running barefoot down the street in my pajamas. He didn't go home and just kept running and running. I thought he was running to calm down but when he stopped at a house I knew exactly who's house it was and why he was there.