Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The doctor came out and gave us some news. " Mr. Sartorius should wake up within the next 10 minutes, he has a mild concussion and a few scrapes and bruises, but he will be fine." He explained. " oh thank god" I was so relieved. I walk in the room and Jacob was awake. " Jacob!!! Your awake!!" I screamed excited. " yeah I am, but who are you" he said. My heart dropped, he didn't remember me. "Ummm do you know who this is?" and I pointed to a picture of Katie. " am I supposed to know who that is, and you still haven't told me who you are" he was confused. He didn't even know Katie, they dated for like 6 months.

*JACOBS POV*
I woke up in the hospital, then a pretty girl walked into my room. " Jacob!!! Your awake!!" She yelled. I am so confused who was she how does she know my name. Ugh my head hurts why am I here anyway. " yeah I am, but who are you" I responded. She knows my name and it seams like she knows me but I don't remember her. She went on her phone and pulled up a picture "Ummm do you know who this is?" I had no clue but she was cute, wait who is that in the background. Woah that's me either this girl is amazing at photo shop or I somehow forgot this beautiful girl. " am I supposed to know who that is, and you still haven't told me who you are." I said confused. She looked so sad but wouldn't answer my question. Who is this girl? "What is your name?" I asked again " Madysen" she responded. " do you really not remember me?" She asked me sounding sad. I didn't remember her but she was so sad how could I tell her that. " who was that girl that you showed me in the picture?" I asked. "that was Katie" she responded " how did I know her?" " you guys dated for like 6 months" she responded to my question. She was my girlfriend. YES!!! But wait did she say "dated" as in not anymore. " what happened?" I asked but she only responded with an " it's complicated " she didn't want to talk about it. " well how do I know you then?" We were friends until yesterday when we started dating." Omg now I understand why she didn't want to talk about me and Katie, and that's why she was sad I didn't remember her. " can I ask you one more thing?" I said " yeah sure" she said willing. " why am I in the hospital, and why do I have a headache?" " well that's a very long story that ties into why you broke up with Katie." She said I was curious how that was related. She was explaining the situation to me when a guy walked in. He was tall and had brown hair, and brown eyes. He was wearing a teeshirt and tan joggers. " hey man I am so..." He began but Mady cut him off. " he doesn't remember go home nobody wants you here." This confused me even more who the heck was this guy and what was he going to say, and why didn't I remember.