chapter five: whats wrong!?

(Normal POV)

Shadow wakes up and hears noises coming from the bathroom. When he gets to the bathroom he sees sonic bent over the toilet, puking. "I-im just a little s-sick today..." Sonic tries to hold in as he talks. Shadow kneels down beside him and rubs his back.

When sonic is done, shadow brings him to the bedroom and puts him on the bed. Shadow put the blankets on sonic. Shadow picks up his phone and calls rouge "hey rouge I need you to come over and bring a pregnancy test!! And hurry!!!" Rouge gets to the house with the pregnancy test and goes upstairs with shadow.

Sonic gets up and takes the test "and now we wait!" Sonic says curiously. Rouge sits next to the azure blue hedgehog who is filled with curiosity. She puts her hand on his stomach "that may be a little hedgie in there" she explains to sonic lovingly. "I might be an aunt!!!" Says rouge.

Rouge goes in to check the test and comes out with a frown, then smiles. "Sonic...shadow......your parents!!!" Rouge shouted. Sonic kissed shadow passionately and shadow kissed back. "Ahem!" Rouge cleared her throat to get their attention, telling them that she's still there. "Oh sorry!" Sonic said. Shadow smiled. (With Amy) goes to shadows house and knocks. (With shadow and sonic) sonic answers the door, "h-hi s-sonikku" she says shivering because she was cold. "Who is it sonikku!?" Shadow was coming down the stairs. "Amy!" He tells shadow, shadow puts his arms around sonic and squeezes lightly. "Your g-gay!?" Amy questioned, shadow and sonic nodded. "Problem!?" Shadow retorted.
_______________________________________

To be continued!!!!