chapter six: 'problem'

(Last chapter)
"Problem!?" Shadow retorted.
(Normal POV)

"No no not at all.... Its just that.."she tries. "Its just what!?" Shadow asks, Amy answers with "I didn't expect that from YOU two...ya know?" "Yah..." Shadow said.

"Hey Amy! Guess what!?" Sonic tried to get her to guess. "What?" She asked in curiosity, "I'm pregnant!!" Sonic informed her. "Your herm t-too!?" Amy asks surprised. "Y-yeah" sonic said back. Shadow pulled Amy to the couch and sat her down, "you seemed cold!" He puts a blanket on her. "Yeah I w-w-was!" She was still shivering.

"Hi sonic" exe and dark say in sonics head. "Can we come out!?" "C'mon out!" Rouge, shadow, and Amy thinks he's nuts talking to himself. Exe and dark pop into the room. "Oh that's who you where talking to!" Amy giggles. "Hey EXE! Hey Dark!" They all say. They all hug exe and dark because they haven't seen them in a while.

EXE walked to sonic and whispers in his ear..."I dare you to kiss shadow in front to Amy!!" "Fine" sonic says. He walks over to shadow, sits on his lap, and kisses him. Shadow turns sonic so that they are facing each other and puts his arms around sonics waist, and kisses him back.

Amy gets jealous "ahem!!!" She clears her throat for attention. "Oh Srry" shadow says.
_______________________________________
To be continued!!!!