chapter 17: misunderstanding!

Sorry I put a pic of sans...I couldn't find a pic so here's the chapter enjoy....
________________________________
(Normal POV)

The girls comforted him as much as possible, getting it off his mind. Shadow and the other guys had went back to shadows house. Shadow went to bed, silver slept on the chouch, knuckles slept in the guest room, and charmy slept on the recliner.
(Back to the girls)

"It'll be okay sonic....maybe he was dared to do it!" Amy blurted out. "Yeah... maybe..." Sonic replied in tears. "Aww I hate to see you like this sonic" rouge added. Sonic wipes his eyes so rouge would be happy. "I mean...I'm holding his kid and he does THIS!!???!!!??" Sonic was still crying. "I'm sure he still loves you sonic....." Amy comforted him.

Shadow and the boys fell asleep. Sonic and the girls fell asleep. (Next morning)
"Ughh.....hmmm...." Shadow woke up and walked into the living room to a sleeping silver. "Hey bud wake up!!!" Shadow shook him. "What!? Who!? Where!?" Silver was caught off-guard. "Go get knux up!!!" He demanded playfully. Knuckles came out of the guest bedroom to a the commotion.

"Let's go see our lady's shall we!?" Shadow said. Knuckles agreed. "Charms get up!!!" Knuckles said. Charmy woke up. They got to the girls house and knocked. Amy answered and let them in. Shadow saw sonic with his ears down. "S-sonic!? What's wrong" he ran to sonic who was still crying. "Go away....cheater!" Sonic retorted sadly.
"What's going on sonic?" Shadow was completely confused. "Ya drunk kissed me!" Silver said. "I-i did?" Shadow remembered that he forgot last night. "Was he really drunk silver???" Sonic asked. "Yeah he was.....it was funny too!" Silver explained. "Oh..." Sonic hugged shadow tightly.

"I never wanna lose you sonikku!!!" Shadow said hugging sonic back. "Me neither!" Sonic replied happily.
________________________________

Thx for reading TBC!!!!!!!