chapter sixteen: girls night. boys night

(Normal POV)

Amy got a little jealous over the kiss but she got over it. "Hey Ames!!! Truth or dare!?" Sonic asked, "oh!!! Um... Dare!!!!" She replied. "I dare you to go outside and ask the first person on a date" sonic dared. "Okay!!!" Amy accepted, she then went outside and saw a hot black hedgehog with yellow stripes. He had his shirt off while jogging, "hey mister!!" Amy tapped on his shoulder and as he turned around she pushed her chest out, revealing cleavage. "H-hie!" He said, "th-the names t-trent!" He said blushing. "Hmm...wanna go out some time" she now has her hands under her boobs making them seem bigger. "Y-yeah definitely!!!" He said and when she walked away he slipped a paper with his number on it in her back pocket. He whistled and got her attention. He pointed to her pocket and made a phone with his fingers. 'Call me' he mouthed.

Amy got back inside to everyone laughing.
(With the boys)

"Okay guys where do you wanna go... Strip club or bar?" Shadow asked while driving through town. "Uhh I prefer bar...for your sake shads!" Silver said, "same here shadow!" Knuckles agreed.
"Yeah!" Charmy added. They all got to the bar and sat down at a table. -time skip-
Shadow is now drunk but silver isn't and knuckles isn't and we all know charmy isn't..he's only 21 but still he don't drink yet.....oh wait knuckles is drunk lol. Silver started thinking "should I tell shadow how I feel?" He thought, "ahem! Hey shadz!?" He said. "W-whaaat...." Shadow drunkle replied. "Well um.....err....I....um like...you!!!" Silver said lowly and he started to say something again "but I know your wi--" he was cut off by shadows long demanding kiss. Knuckles saw what was going on and took a picture. Knuckles then sent the pic to sonic.
(With the girls..and sonic)

Sonic checks his phone...."wha!? H-how could he!?!?" Sonic screamed and cried.
________________________________

Hey guys y'all are the best so please comment and like these give ems a star....TO BE CONTINUED!!!