chapter thirteen: first night at the hospital

(Normal POV)

Shadow starts to wake up to a cringing scream. He got up, not waking sonic, he followed the noise. His ears twitched a lot from how irritating the screaming sound was. He found a door in which the scream was louder. He heard someone. "Help help me help!!!" The voice yelled.

"Please help pl-- mmmph mm!!!" It sounded t like she had been stopped by someone covering her mouth. Shadow busted the door down. And saw a girl with her mouth covered. IT WAS AMY!!! Scourge had her tied up and her mouth taped. "Sawow" she tried to tay his name through the tape.

"Let her go scourge.....NOW!!!" Shadow demanded. "No-can-do..stripes...." Scourge replied with a slight grin, "say......where's that boyfriend of yours???" Scourge asked evilly. "You can't get sonic he's mine!!" Shadow said harshly. Scourge threw a punch at shadow.....and missed. Shadow then kicked scourge to the ground, "heh! Okay okay!!!!! I give up" scourge said as shadows foot was on his chest. "I'll wipe that grin off your face!!" Shadow still had his foot on scourges chest.

"Scourge.....stand up!!!" He said. Scourge stood and shadow grabbed his arm tightly. "Go sit in that corner for a minute! And DONT move!!!!!!" Shadow demanded, scourge obeyed. Shadow untied amy and pulled the tape off her mouth. "Your a loud screamer Ames!!" Shadow said playfully. "Come with me scourge....now!!" Shadow grabbed scourges arm tightly and brought him to security. "Take this trash to the police station.....he tried to harm a girl who came to visit her ex in the hospital!!" Shadow said and the security guard obeyed.

shadow got Amy and brought her back to sonics room...."he looks so hurt.....how could this happen!?" Amy was in tears. "Wake up sonikku!!" Shadow was shaking his arm lightly. Sonic slowly woke, "hmmmm.....who is it!?" Sonic saw Amy next to shadow.

"AMY!?!?"
_______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!