chapter twelve: talking to maria...

(Normal POV)

"Hi sonic......I'm maria!" Maria had a very soft voice. "H-hi I'm sonic....I've heard many good th-things about y-you!" Sonic was stuttering in pain. "H-he talks about me?" She asked in embarrassment. "Y-yeah but all got things!" Sonic was still hurting.

"Well th-things were different in the ark!" She stuttered. "You guys done?" Shadow came back into the room, "y-yeah we are shadz!" Sonic motioned for him to come in. Shadow kissed his forehead softly, making sure not to harm sonic, he hugged him.

"I love you sonikku!" Shadow says comfortingly. "Me too!" Sonic says back. Maria hugs sonic as well. "I guess its time to go shadow" maria suggested. "No...I want to stay with sonic tonight......" Shadow said. "Go to rouges to help with the baby please." Shadow said while giving maria the address.

"Okay bye shadow! Bye sonic!" She says smiling. They both wave. Maria leaves and shadow kisses sonic on the lips passionately. "Goodnight sonikku!" He says. Sonic scoots over so he can get in bed. "Night!" Sonic replies. Shadow gets comfy and falls asleep.
_______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!! Please please please please follow and give it a star!!!!!!!