Beacon's Light

Reader pov:
You were awoken by the bullhead shaking. You got up and decided to look out the window of the bullhead. You notice how beautiful the scenery is from above. You turn around to go sit back down when you notice that a girl wearing a red combat dress is talking wearing (yangs outfit). You wonder how the girl got into Beacon Academy. You hear pieces of the conversation.
???: I...want... bees knees...
You turn around to see a report on a faunus protest. A blonde haired woman interrupts the broadcast. Behind you the blonde haired woman asks who she is.
???: I am Glynda Goodwitch.
???:Oh
You smirk at her. Seems someone has a sense of humor.
Everyone moves over to the windows amazed at Beacon Academy.  You were impressed at the size of Beacon. Your semblance is called ( name of semblance). It uses your emotions as a power source. The power can get so great that you lose control and go berserk. You've already hurt people who you cared about. That is the reason why you are attending Beacon, to get away from anybody that you care about. As the bullhead starts to land you turn and see a blonde haired boy look like he was about to puke. You decide to back up and out of the splash zone. The blonde haired girl wasn't so lucky as she got vomit on her shoe. The bullhead lands and you follow everyone off the ship. The blonde haired boy runs over to a trashcan and pukes. You walk over to him and pat him on the back.
Reader: Hope you feel better.
You then turn to walk away when you hear someone yelling. You turn to see a white haired girl yelling at Little Red. You start to walk over to them to stop the white haired girl from making this violent.

To Be Continued...