Forest of Red pt 1

A/n. I'm not sure that I'm going to do as many endings as originally planned so I'm going to let the people decide at least two of the endings I do end up doing. I'm already planning to have an ending with Summer, an ending with Ruby, an ending with Blake, maybe Sapphire, and maybe Raven. I've never written any romance before so that's why I'm cutting the endings way down. Just put who you want an ending with in the comments. Anyway onto the story. Hope you enjoy.

Reader: That's all of us right?
You check the time
Reader: Holy crap! Is it really almost 12? We better get to bed or else we'll sleep through our alarms.

-Time Skip-

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.
You turn to see Jaune carrying 6 jars and a cardboard box
Reader: What's in the box?
Jaune: N-Nothing.
Reader: Riiiiight. Oh well.
Glynda: Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here by 4 o'clock. Have fun!
You look towards Jaune to see him trying to get away from team CRDL
Cardin: Come on, buddy - let's go!
You watch Jaune give a sad look towards his team and Pyrrha returns it.

-Time Skip-

Jaune and team CRDL are on a hill overlooking the rest of team JNPR
Jaune: Cardin, wh-what's going on?
Cardin: Payback. That's the girl. Red- haired know it all, thinks she's so smart. Alright, boys. Last night, old Jaune here managed to round up an entire box of Rapier Wasps, and now, we're gonna put him to work. Now, according to one of the essays you wrote for me last week, these nasty things loooove sweets. I'm thinking it's time we teach her a thing or two.
Team CRDL gets up and Cardin offers his hand to Jaune. Jaune reaches for it, only to have Cardin yank him up and shove a jar of sap into his hands.
Cardin: And you're gonna do it.
Jaune: Do what?
Cardin: Hit her with the sap! Either that, or I'll have a chat with Goodwitch, and you'll be on the first airship out of Beacon.
You decided to venture out on your own to admire the forest. You came to a clearing to fund Jaune holding a jar of sap aimed at Pyrrha. You ready your weapon just in case.
Reader: Jaune, don't do it.(whispering)
Jaune: No.
Cardin: What did you say?
Jaune: I said...NO!
Jaune turns around and throws the sap on Cardin
Cardin: Oh, you've done it now.
You watch as team CRDL surrounds Jaune.