Stories Part 1

You wake up at 6:30 in the morning. You couldn't fall back asleep so you decide to go for a walk. Out of the corner of your eye you see a distorted, red portal. You walk towards the portal.
Reader: The only time I've seen this portal was when a I was a kid.( More on that later)
You start looking around for someone. Behind you the portal was starting to close.
???: Y/n?! Is that you?
You turn around to see the woman who saved your life as a kid. You run up to her and give her a hug.
Reader: Hey, Raven! How have you been?
Raven: Good, I guess. I just wish I knew where my baby girl is. Y/n, have you seen Yang anywhere?
Reader: I actually have. She goes to Beacon with me and Ruby.
Raven: Yang's here?
Reader: Yeah she is.
Raven: I've finally found her.
Reader: Where have you been, Raven?
Raven: Well, I've been moving around Remnant trying to find Yang.
Reader: Wait. Why did you leave in the first place?
Raven: That's a long story.
Reader: Well, I have plenty of time.
Raven: Well, first have you heard the story of the four maidens?
Reader: Yeah. Why?
Raven: That will come into play later. As you know I was part of Team STRQ. We were one of the most skillful teams in all of Remnant. Due to our skills people became jealous of us but one person started to hate us and tried to turn us against each other. That person was Cinder Fall. Cinder was one of the top students at Beacon but because of us nobody really paid any attention to her. That was the start of our problems. Cinder started craving power. What is the most powerful thing in the world?