Bedtime

Reader: Hey Ice Queen. What's your problem with Red here?
Weiss: My problem is that there is no reason for a child to be in Beacon. She probably forged her transcripts or something.
Reader: Let me stop you there Ice Queen, we are all just children and Ozpin saw something
in her so let's just see her side of the story before you make any accusations.
Weiss: Fine, but I'm only doing this so I can get to bed faster.
Ruby: Well, I didn't forge my transcripts. All I did was just use my scythe to take out some goons.
Weiss: That's it. You just swung a scythe around and you got into one of the best combat schools in all of Remnant? You don't belong here you are just a child. Ozpin made a mistake.
Reader: Ok. That is enough, Weiss. Just because she's younger than some of us that doesn't mean she is any less of a huntress. It doesn't matter if your 13 or 40 as long as you fight to protect the people of Remnant and not just for profit. Not everyone was born rich, like you. Not everyone had a teacher. Some people had to teach themselves how to survive. Take the faunus for example, they were treated like monsters, so some them decided to don the face of monsters. They were discriminated because they were different.  They are still part of Remnant. They deserve to be treated equal not be afraid of expressing themselves without being targeted. If you want to keep on treating Red like she's not supposed to be here than I will fight you and make you believe she belongs here. In fact, once we get teams, I'll fight your entire team just to prove how much of a child YOU are.
Weiss: Ugh. Why you. Fine, you want to fight and be beat so bad, I'll be happy to oblige.
Yang: Soo, want to tell me what happened Ruby?
Ruby: I exploded after I fell into Weiss's luggage.
Yang: Wow, meltdown already.
Ruby: No I literally exploded.
Reader: Yeah she did explode. Weiss was waving a vial of burn dust in front of her unknown that she was letting some out of the vial every time she shook it. This caused Red to sneeze causing an explosion.
Yang: My god you really exploded.
Reader: Huh, oh there's Blake reading, again.
Ruby: Wait you already know her.
Reader: Umm, I've met her a couple of times at the library.
Yang: Well why don't we go say hi?She starts to push you and Ruby towards Blake.
Ruby: Wait, wait. I can walk.
Yang: I believe you know these two. Blake notices you and she pales.
Reader: How are you Blake? Haven't seen you since the train.
Blake: I'm good. It's nice to see you again.
Ruby: Well I'm Ruby. And this is my sister Yang.
Yang: Hellooo. It's nice to meet you.
Reader: Well I think we should get to bed.
Yang: Yeah, tomorrow we find out our teams!
Reader: Well I'm heading to bed. Goodnight Yang, Ruby. And goodnight...kitty cat. You walk away chuckling.
Yang: Wait what does he mean by kitty cat?
At this Blake blows out the candle.