second hint

School to me could be fun in certain classes. My friends and I are usually class crowns when we're together but we still got work done. Most of the time.

Today was different though because instead of finding myself in class messing around with my buds I was in the nurse's office with a black and a few bruises. I sat there with Dan who was worst off than I. He was cut up some with a busted up lip and bloody nose.

It's hard to tell if this was the first time or not that any one of us had been involved in a fight. Maybe. All I knew was these guys were picking on Dan and when he didn't bother to fight back I did. I guess it sounds dumb to get into a fight but when it's for a good friend it feels pretty worth it.

So there we were, beat up and waiting the shouts from our parents about we shouldn't get into fights. I've heard it before when my brother had gotten himself into one but I never thought I was going need that kind of shouting too. It was strange to think I could even survive a fight for as long as I did. I didn't know whether to be impressed or something with myself.

"I cannot believe you boys would get into this kind of troubles" I heard a teacher say. She started chewing us out about the whole thing like our parents wouldn't already. "You're lucky it didn't get too serious!"

Dan looked up from his lap, holding a wet towel to his face, "we didn't start anything! I didn't even fight back!" He nearly lost it. His voice raising a bit and his tone was clearly annoyed.

"Well still" she huffed but left us alone afterwards.

There was quite for a moment and I finally broke it by saying, "how ya feeling?" He turned his head to me with a smile.

"Better than I look."

"You don't look too bad off. Why were they beating you up anyway?" His smile faded as quickly as it came.

"They were beating me up for being gay. Saying us and the other two were having foursomes, I got annoyed and told them off. My mistake," he explained with a sad look in his eyes.

I chuckled even if I didn't find it all that funny. "That's dumb but if I had to have a foursome I totally pick you guys even out of super hot porn stars. We have a fantastic foursome." I joked to make him feel better, and it worked he laughed.

"Why don't we just keep it to a twosome?" He said.

Why not indeed

a.n; this wasn't the fluff it comes at some close point hope you enjoy this shit