Chapter 16

SIKE!!!!! IT WASNT THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!

Kelli's POV
My eyes shot open. Oh thank the Lord that was a nightmare. It almost felt real. I felt the hot burning fire ruling my flesh away. I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked really ugly bald. People just say I'm pretty just to make me happy as I'm already depressed by me having cancer. I went to me wardrobe and took the wig out and went back to the mirror. I placed the wig on my head and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked exactly the same as I used to. I smiled but I just couldn't smile big like I normally do. Well how can you smile when you have cancer?

After doing my daily routine i wore my wig and I went downstairs. I saw Kirra and Cody ,on the dining table, talking. I walked towards them and both of their heads turned towards me.
"Hey Kel your hair grew back" Cody said. Kirra hit him on the arm.
"Hair doesn't grow that fast you dimwit." Kirra scolded.
"Then if your hair hasn't grown back then what is that on your head?" Cody asked.
"It's a wig." I said.
"Who got it for you because last time I remember you was locked up in a room not letting anyone in bitch" Connor said behind me.
"Well Billy got it for me." I said.
"Awww so sweet Khylin needs some lessons from Billy." I giggled at Connor. Then we all ate breakfast.

After a bit I went to my room. As soon as I got to my room I received a text from Billy. I opened up the message and it said

Billy💋💋: Date tonight hopefully u haven't forgotten love u xxx'

Oh shit u forgot about the date. What should I do? I started pacing around the room. First I wanted to call Kirra but she went out with Cody so I don't want to disturb them. Also I am also the reason why they haven't went on their honeymoon yet. So I left Kirra then finally I thought of calling Erin and Stefanie over to help me so I called Erin and Stefanie so they can help me.

There was a knock on my bedroom door.
"Come in" I said. I saw the door open and there was Erin smiling at me.
"Hey Erin how are you and how is your baby?" I asked.
"I'm fine and so is the baby." She said.
"Where's Stef?" I asked.
"She's out with her parents so she couldn't make it so you only got me today." She said.
"Now stop asking questions we got a date to get ready for.

Erin does my make up and chose my clothes out.
"There you go pretty as a princess" Erin said. I looked in the mirror and I actually felt quite pretty.
"One more thing." Erin said and put he wig on my head. I looked in the mirror again and now I actually feel that I'm actually really pretty. The real Kelli that everyone loved.

The doorbell broke my thoughts.
"I'll get it" Erin said and walked out my room. I kept looking in the mirror thinking about the nightmare that I had last night. Will it come true?

Suddenly I heard a scream. I ran out my room and see Erin laying at the bottom of the stairs and blood was everywhere. I ran downstairs whilst getting my phone out. I kneeled down beside Erin.
"It's alright Er I'm here I'm calling the ambulance right now" I said in panic. I dialled 999 and the door bell rang again. Erin was screaming, she was slowly closing her eyes. I dialled 999 and held it to my ear.
"Er keep your eyes open" I said with tears down my eyes.
"Pick up the fukin phone." I muttered.
"ERIN!!!" I saw a shocked Billy standing there. He quickly ran to Erin and picked her up.
"I'm trying to call the ambulance but they ain't picking up." I said.
"Fucking ambulance. Come one we'll take her there faster." He said.

We ran to the car and quickly put Erin at the back and me and Billy sat in the driving seat. And with that we drove all the way to the hospital.