Coming to You~ Chapter Six

KAYLEE'S POV

"Yeah, okay Dad I know lock the house, don't let anyone in." I repeated to my Dad over the phone. The think I could either love or hate about my Dad is how protective he is over me. I mean I totally loved it when I was little and he would hold my hand everywhere, but right now he was overreacting. I'm not the one to lie to my parents on a regular basis, but I didn't want my parents to know that I was having Kayden spend the night with me. Of course my Dad knew how a male werewolf feels about their mate so he knew Kayden wouldn't leave me alone, expecially an Alpha. So right now, he was on speaker phone with Kayden and I telling us what we were and weren't allowed to do. Seriously, I'm not a little kid.

"Okay, now Kayden don't let me regret this." My Dad said, then hung up. I looked over to Kayden apoligetically, and smiled.

"Sorry about that." I told him. Kayden smiled softly.

"Really it's fine." He said then kissed my cheek. "At least he let me stay with you." He said smiling. "I brought subway." He said and made me smile. I loved Subway.

"Yay." I said making Kayden laughed.

For the rest of the night, we just watched movies cuddled which is the best when you do it with Kayden.

When things started to get a little heated between us, I grabbed his hand and brought him upstairs to my bedroom.

I smiled at him and pushed him on my bed. Initally, his face showed shock, but then excitement took over when I straddled his hips. I leaned down and kissed him, his hands creeping up my body and under my shirt when my hands held his face. He was so hot.

Before I knew it, we were both laying in my bed naked panting for air. I turned on my side to face him, smiling and kissed his shoulder, then up his neck, and stopped by his ear to bite gently on it. He tensed up and tightened his grip on my hips. I chuckled when he pulled my hips towards his where another erection was obvious.

"You're so bad." Kayden whispered making my giggle and nod my head in agreement.

"I know." I said and bit my lips. Kayden smiled and kissed my lips. His usual dimples flashed and made me grin, he was almost too good to be true. I kissed him once more quickly.

"You're so cute." He told me, while covering me with blankets after I shivered. I smiled and cudddled into his chest.

"Tell me something." I said to Kayden as I looked out my window at the dark autumn night sky.

"What do you want to hear?" He said playing with my hands. I sighed and smiled.

"Something you never would want your sister's best friend to know." I said smiling. Kayden laughed then kissed me on the lips.

"Okay..uhh..Sometimes when I smell but don't want to shower, I just spray axe on me." He said and I started cracking up,  that's what he tells me when I ask him to tell me something I was hoping would be either naughter or funny?

"What? You told me to tell you something you wouldn't want to know, so I told you."

 "Okay, whatever." I said trying to sober up from laughing. "Mine turn." I said winking at him. "When I was like 14 I went with Kaitlin to one of your games, and we both got really dressed up to impress the guys but the only guys we impressed were Jack Kinly, and Marc Anderson." I said laughing, and he erupted in laughter. Jack and Marc were basically the two nerdiest kids in the grade above me, they played pokemon every saturday professionally. Like seriously?

"I mean I don't blame them but, really? You got dressed up to go to a football game?" He said between laughing. I nodded and blushed.

"I was desperate!" I said trying to justify myself even though I knew I was crazy for doing that.

"Maybe, but not anymore cause you got me." He said sweetly. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I do." I said and kissed him.

We both fell asleep in my bed naked, just holding on to each other. I couldn't help but think how much this man drove me crazy not even a month ago, now I'm totally head over heals for him.

..........................

hey guys, frick its been a while. I'm really sorry, ive been jam packed with school and work and whatever else a university student should be doing!

anyway please vote comment and fan if you enjoy this story!

Thanks!