Coming to You ~ Chapter 4

Kaylee's POV

I woke up in the morning with a pain in my abdomine, and knew right away what had caused it. Last night, I mated with Kayden. I mated with Kayden, the guy that has been driving me crazy since I first met him. I smiled over to my newfound love, and smiled. I've known him for a while and I would have never noticed how beautiful he was until last night. His bright face showed signs of stubble growing from his face, looking sexy as ever. His messy hair went out in every direction, just like his usual messy look.  His lips parted and his eyes opened suddenly. His eyes looked around and when they met mine, a smile appeared on his handsome face.

"Good morning, shrimp." Kayden greeted me as his hand grabbed my hips and brought me closer to him, which was when I noticed we were both still naked. I didn't mind the fact only a thin sheet was between the two of us, and by the thing pointing into my thigh, he didn't mind it either.

"I'm not a shrimp." I told him giggling. Kayden chuckled, and brought his lips to my cheek.

"You're a shrimp to me, but a very sexy shrimp." He said in my ear, his breath sending shivers down my spine. If I could, I would take him again but I knew that once I saw the time I couldn't.

"Ugh! It's 11:30." I said, as I let my hands roam his chest. The hardness of his body was so weird, but totally in a good way. The way his hair got shorter and shorter as you got closer to his ears, perfectly so it could stand up and look sexy all the time.

"No, stay." He growled as he pulled me back in his arms, I didn't want to leave him obviously. I cuddled into his body enjoying the warmth it gave off. "Please, stay." I couldn't say no to that sexy voice. Work can wait.

"Okay." I said breathlessly and snuggled into his warm, muscular body. Kayden sighed in relief and hugged me tighter, and kissed my head.

"You smell so freaking good." I told him as I breathed in his scent. The thing about mates is their scents attract each other, along with pretty much every other thing.

"So do you, bub."

"Bub?" i asked laughing. Kayden blushed and laughed along with me.

"Just go along with it." He said still blushing. My hands roamed his chest, still amazed at the gorgeousness of it. His pecks were perfect, and don't even get me started with his abs.

"You're so beautiful, I already knew you were beautiful but never did anything more, I was totally missing out." He told me, and started kissing my neck.

KAYDEN'S POV

Damn, I can't believe I didn't see just how beautiful she was before last night. I always knew she was pretty, but didn't look that far to see how beautiful she actually was. Her brown, silky hair was messed up but look totally sexy. Her tanned smooth skin felt so soft on my body as I held her tight, not wanting to let her go. I know we have forever to be together, but I just didn't want to leave her even though we were in my own room. Her body was still naked, and although I would love to take her again right now, i don't mind just laying with her.

"Kayden?" Kaylee asked as she turned around to look at me. i smiled down at her, she was so god damn gorgeous.

"Mhm?" I said, unable to take my eyes off hers.

"Not gonna lie, I hated you." My heart sank when I heard her say 'i hated you'. "But now, I feel a complete one-eighty. Even though it's only been a few hours, but I totally already know I love you." My heart went from sinking, to beating crazy.

I didn't know what to say, so i kissed her. When I pulled away, my face should have said it all.

I was falling, falling hard for this girl and nothing could stop me.

"I love you too."

.............................................................................

hey guys sorry its been like two who bloody weeks! ....and that this is short, but hey so am i!

please vote, comment and fan!