Coming To You ~ Chapter 12

When I woke up the next morning I was in Kayden's bed wrapped in his arms. I smiled and relaxed into his arms, taking in his smell and warmth of his body. I looked over to his bedside table and the alarm clock said it was almost noon. I smiled at the still asleep Kayden, and began placing small kisses on his neck. Kayden's arms tightened around my body as he stretched out his legs.

"Good morning." He said while stretching out his body and yawning. I laughed and placed a small peck on his lips. Kayden kissed me longer as his hands trailed down my back down to my butt then back up to my neck once more. I smiled into the kiss, enjoying the idea of being with him first thing in the morning. My thoughts were interrupted when someone frantically knocked on the door.

"Kayden sweetie, I left breakfast on the table for you and Kaylee." Vanessa said making me freeze. "Yeah I know you're here too sweetheart and I won't say anything this time, but don't expect this to happen all the time. Bye guys." When Kayden laughed out loud, I slapped his chest.

"Kayden!" I whispered to his, confused why he wasn't acting the way I was; embarrassed.

"What? It's funny." Kayden said so easily. "Besides," He whispered into my ear as he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "You're my mate and I'm the Alpha, no one can seperate us." He said while trailing kisses down my neck. I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head at his kisses as his hands trailed down my stomach and started going inside my pants.

"Kayden stop." I said pushing him off of me. Kayden looked down at me confused. I chuckled at his innocent face. "I need to get home soon." I said pecking him on the lips once. "Besides I need a shower, maybe you should help." I said suggestively. Kayden grinned and quickly pulled me off the bed with him and towards his bathroom.

....................

"Kaylee, you're home." My Mom said confused as I stood in front of the fridge looking for something to eat. I gave my Mom and confused look as well.

"I've been home for a while." I stated as I took out a yogurt to eat and walked to the kitchen island to eat it. 

"Your Dad and I have a pack dinner to go to tonight. You're in charge of Kevin, I'll leave some money for pizza." My Mom told me taking a sip of my water bottle. She smiled then took a step back. "Is this dress too much? I got it on clearance and couldn't not get it." I laughed.

"No it's fine, Mom. You look great." I told her making her smile.

"Thanks sweetie." She said hugged me from behind as I ate. I laughed when she pulled away after hearing something smash coming from upstairs. "I swear on both of your lives it better not be something expensive!" My Mom yelled angry, referring to my Dad and brother upstairs who were probably responsible for whatever broke.

I shurgged and walked up the stairs into my room deciding what I would do tonight since Kayden would be at the pack meet. When I walked in my room I was surprised to see Kayden sitting on my bed examining my stuffed penguin I'd had since I was four.

"A penguin?" He asked holding out Peter the Penguin for me to examine. I laughed and walked to grab my favorite childhood memory out of his hand. 

"Just because it's old doesn't mean I don't love it!" I told him chuckling and playfully slapping his arm. Kayden laughed and grabbed my waist pulling me on his lap. I smiled as I sat down straddling him and kissed him. Kayden smiled and ran his hands up the sides of my body, making me shiver.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a pack dinner?" I asked as he planted kissed down my neck making it hard to think.  

"Yeah, so?" He said as he continued to kiss down my neck and across my chest to the other side. I moaned into his touch amazed at how great his kisses felt. My hands, having a mind of their own, trailed underneath his shirt feeling the indents of his story physique. Once his lips touched mine, I didn't care what he was doing here when he should be at the pack dinner, and I didn't care why he was in my room either all I cared about was his lips and how good they felt against my own.