Chapter 13

It's now Monday, I didn't sleep last night and I feel awful. I was feeling so anxious about today but I know that I have Blake, Hunter and Kayley. Before taking a shower and washing my hair, I go on Twitter, everyone's just posting about how much they don't want to go to school. After my shower I brush my teeth then try and pick an outfit. I go with a black halter top, black and white check skirt, black heeled boots and a denim jacket. I put on mascara and concealer, then I put on my necklace with the star pendant that my mom gave me. At 8:15 I'm ready to go so I walk to Blake's house.
"Hey," I smile as he opens the door. Without saying anything he pulls me inside, shuts the door, pins me against the wall and kisses me.
"Hey," he smiles, after he broke the kiss.
"Why did you do that?" I giggle.
"Because I love you," he whispers in my ear. We stare at each other's eyes and smile, next our lips crash together once more. This kiss was not like any other kiss we shared.
"As much as I would like to continue this, we have school in half an hour," I laugh.
"Good point, let's go," he says, grabbing his phone off of the counter. As we walk down our street, hand in hand, I can't help but smile.
"Why are you so smiley all of a sudden," Blake giggles.
"Because I keep thinking about how perfect this is," I say softly.
When we arrive in school we meet Kayley and Hunter. Time for locker hunting, great. I find my locker and see Kayley standing in front of the locker next to mine.
"Is that your locker?" She asks.
"Locker 389," I smile.
"Yay! I'm locker 388," she squeals.
"What do you have first?" I question. She sighs,
"Chemistry."
"Me too!" I beam. Kayley leads the way and I follow her to class, our teacher lets us sit together at the back of the class, she seems nice. My next lesson, math, is also with Kayley. My teacher is nice but I hate math, so it drags. The lesson after that is French, I'm alone in this one. I sit near the back and a girl comes over and sits next to me.
"Hey," she beams.
"Hello," I smile softly.
"Is it okay if I sit here?" She asks.
"Sure, no one else is," I giggle. She puts her hand out for me to shake it.
"I'm Emily."
"I'm Ashley," I say while shaking her hand. The lesson was actually good, me and Emily did some pair work and at the end we exchanged numbers.
"I'll see you again next lesson?" She questions.
"Yep, same seat!" I laugh. Walking out of the door I see Blake and Hunter so I run up to see them.
"Hi!" I beam walking in between them.
"Oh hey Ashley!" Hunter smiles.
"Hey babe," he giggles.
"We usually meet Kay outside the lunch room," hunter says. Kayley comes into my view and she runs up to Hunter and hugs him.
"Aw, you guys are so cute," I giggle.
"Thanks Ashley," she laughs, hugging me. She also hugs Blake before we walk into the lunch room.
The rest of the day was boring as you can imagine, I met no new people and nothing has happened the whole day, now I'm walking out of school.
"If you want you can stay at my house tonight?" Kayley asks me.
"Okay, I'm sure my mom will be fine with it," I smile. Hunter turns to Blake,
"Fancy crashing at mine then?"
"Sorry, my moms out and wants me in the house, maybe tomorrow or some time this week?" Blake asks.
"Sure," Hunter replies.
"Wait, my mom's out at a work party tonight, then she's staying at her friends, maybe you could come to mine instead Kayley?" I suggest.
"Yes!" She shouts.
"And then Hunter could stay at mine, then I'm still in the house," Blake giggles.
"Then we could meet up during the night, and midnight snack!" Hunter laughs.
"Yes!" We all reply.
"So we'll go to your house first Kayley?" I ask.
"Okay, then I can show you where it is," she smiles.