Chapter 2

Hi fellow Wattpaders! This is the second chapter to Me and Lou. I had a lot of help from me friends. To thank them, I'm trying to spread the word about their awesome books. Search for ReneeB6. Enjoy, Vote and Comment!!

Ashley's POV:

I was on the last chapter of Meltdown already. I'm a fast reader, so usually I check out 3-4 books at the library. Unfortunately, Kristi and Leah dragged me out of the library before I could check out multiple books. I guess I'll just have to go back to the library.

Completely absorbed in my book, I didn't notice that someone was walking towards me until his shadow fell onto my book.

"Hi!" I said, looking up. It was the guy with the hoodie pulled over his face. Was he following me?

I stood up, muscles tensing.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said. I could tell he was smiling by the way his voice sounded.

Now I was getting kind of scared.

"What do you want?" I said.

He opened his hoodie a little bit, and I saw his lovely blue-green eyes searching my face.

Wait, did I say "lovely blue-green eyes"? This weird stalker guy looks at me once and I think his eyes are "lovely"?! Maybe I've been in the sun for too long. But I've been in the shade! Whatever.

"What do you want?" I ask again.

"Um, I was wondering if you would go out with me..."

Harry's POV:

Slowly, me and Liam walked down the street, looking or Lou. We had put on sunglasses and hats to try and disguise ourselves. Finally, after almost 20 minutes of Louis-searching, I spotted him. He was wearing a gray hoodie over his face, and was taking to someone. Suddenly, the "someone" stood up. I couldn't hear or see them very well, but I got snatches of conversation. "What..you..want?" said the "someone". "Um...you...go...out...me...?" Louis asked.

"So," Liam said. "What's he doing?"

"Oh you know, what he does best."

"Which is.." Liam promted.

"Look pretty." I said matter-a-factly.

"Ohhh...." Liam said, not getting what I meant.

There was a long pause, and Liam must have finally understood what I had said, because he said "Is she pretty?", breaking the awkward silence.

"I don't know." I said. "Come on Liam, let's leave. We can ask Lou about 'her' when he comes back."

"Alright then." Liam said akwardly. "Let's go back,"

We walked back to the suite.

When we got to the room, I asked "Should we tell them, or let Louis tell them?"

"I'll bet Lou wouldn't want us to spoil the surprise." Liam said. "Okay, then." I said. I opened the door and walked in, Liam right behind me.

Ashley's POV:

"Um, I was wondering if you would go out with me..."

I jerked my head to stare at him. What the heck? Did this guy, a complete stranger, just ask me out?

"Um...excuse me? I don't even know you," I said, trying to not sound rude. "Why do you want me to go out with you? I don't even know who you are!"

"Well," he said. "I'm Louis Tomlinson."

He pulled the hood off his face.

I stared at his beautiful face, thinking, "God, this kid must be popular," and then raised my eyebrows.

"Okay?" I said.

He did look kind of familiar. I looked at him closer, searching my brain, trying to think of where I had seen that face before.

"Sorry. Should I know you?"

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." He said, looking at my expectingly.

I gave him a blank stare.

"From One Direction? You know, Harry and Liam and Zayn and Niall and me?" he said, looking incredulous.

"Oh, that's why I reconize you...Hey, can I introduce you to someone, or actually, two someones?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes. Kristi and Leah would DIE if they could meet him.

"Uh, sure." he said.

"They're at the airport." I said.

We walked to the airport, Louis walking beside me. He kept casually turning his head to glance at me. I felt kind of uncomfortable, but thinking about Kristi and Leah's faces when they saw Louis Tomlinson made me smile.

"That book is so beautiful." he said. "I mean, you- never mind," he said, blushing.

I wanted to roll my eyes. Guy celebrities always think they can get the girl just because they're famous.

"Thank you." I said, the tiniset hint of sarcasm creeping into my voice.

He looked down, embarrassed.

After two more minutes of awkward walking, we arrived at the airport.

Kristi and Leah were sitting on a bench outside the airport, chatting.

"Could you stay here for a second?" I asked.

"Alright," he said uncertainly, probably thinking I was going to ditch him.

I walked over to Kristi and Leah.