Chapter 7

Harry’s POV

I couldn’t tell if it felt good or bad telling Zayn. Letting it out was good, but accepting the fact while explaining that she didn’t love me back, she didn’t even like me back, was painful.

Right when I said it I knew it was true; yes I am in love with Leah. We’ve only known each other for 1 month, (because we are taking a break from touring) but even so, I really do love her. That’s what made that moment so heart wrenching.

The horrible part hasn’t even been said yet. She’s going out with Niall. Or at least that’s what Liam told me. I know it’s true though. When they got into Louis’ car, he put his arm around her and kissed her cheek.

Ashley told me that she’s going to knock some sense into Leah, but I know she won’t. No matter how tough Ashley is, Leah’s tougher. They are also best friends. Ashley knows if Leah is happy with Niall. Ashley wouldn’t have the guts to break them up.

I walked upstairs and sat on Zayn’s bed. This was where Niall asked her out. I was so mad at him. Liam told me Leah told Niall to do it, but I can’t be mad at her. I can’t be mad at the girl I love.

Kristi’s POV

“Liam stop!” I giggled as he tickled me. I tickled right back. We were both doing what we could to distract from the fact that Leah and Niall were going out. Liam had taken Harry’s spot in the ride home, and was going to hang with me for the night. It was so exciting. But we promised we would be in separate rooms. LOL. But seriously.

Anyway, Liam started laughing. It was cute. ARGGG I can’t stop thinking about what had happened! Also, apparently Ash has been doing these weird things where she makes out with Louis and then stops. She says he likes it because it’s mysterious when she walks away, but I think it’s plain weird. She’s rushing into it. I can’t believe she denies him one day, and is making out the next. Really?

Liam’s POV

I stop tickling Kristi when she gets a text on her phone. It’s a vid with the caption ‘Don’t show Leah.’ She reaches for it, sits on my lap, and presses play, holding the phone in between us. All you can see is black, but it’s obviously because someone’s hand is covering the lens. All you hear is:

‘Yes?’

‘I think I’m in love with Leah.’

Right away we notice Zayn and Harry’s voices. Zayn obviously caught Harry saying he’s in love, just to show us…

Kristi’s POV

I can’t believe it. Harry Styles is in love with my best friend. And she’s dating Niall Horan! Meanwhile I’m sitting on Liam Payne’s lap and Ash is kissing Louis Tomlinson! And Zayn Malik is recording the drama. OMG

Niall’s POV

I get home when I get a text. I’m expecting one from Leah saying something like ‘Miss u already babe’ (she’s really into me-it is super adorable) but I get a video. And it says NOT to show it to Leah. It’s Harry- and he’s in love with my girlfriend. Not good. He probably hates me even more now.

But I can’t believe I’m saying this next part----I don’t give a crap.

In one night Leah has been an amazing girlfriend. She gives kisses and hugs and held my hand most of the night. I just got back from her house where we watched a movie and whenever she was scared she’d squeeze my hand. Her giggle is the most adorable thing ever, and she’s a beautiful as h*ll. So I don’t care. True, I don’t love her, but I think I will soon. The point is she likes me!

Ashley’s POV

I sat up straight. A weird beeping noise woke me up from my dream. Louis stepped on my toe and Liam had magic powers. He was mad at Louis for stepping on me so he turned him into a book. I read the book and it was all about Harry attempting to kiss Leah while she hugs Niall. Kristi had been turned into a book too. I read her and saw Zayn and me kissing. Louis read it too (once he was un-booked) and got mad. He made Liam turn everything back to normal. Then I woke up.