Chapter 9

A/N I would love it if u spread the word about this book! I’m really working hard on it so do!

Also comment below if u are reading! And if u have an idea for the book! ILY

--------------------------------------------

Ashley’s POV

Dang! My bracelet isn’t on my wrist! I knew I felt someone unclasp it during the dance. I just thought I was imagining things!

I called Louis.

“Someone at the club last night stole my bracelet! It was my grandma’s! We have to go back!”

“Babe, I…fine. Get dressed I will pick you up in 7 minutes.”

I quickly got dressed and waited at my door for him to get here.

When he got her we got in his car and drove to the club. We demanded to see the security tape. The security guard led us to his office and put in the tape from 11:00 last night. He browsed through. First the area at the bar. Then backstage, then the area at the bathrooms, and then the dance area. But before I could look at the dance tape, Louis yelled

“GO BACK!” To the security guard. It showed Harry and Liam by the bathrooms while Kristi and Liam walked by.

“I don’t see anything weird.” I said, confused.

“Rewind.” Louis ordered the man. As he rewound the tape, we saw something we never expected. I clicked zoom in.

“…Your not going to tell Niall about this next part either.” We saw Leah say. Then she ran her fingers through his hair and started kissing him. His hands held her waist and he kissed her back. My mouth formed the widest O ever.

Louis’ POV

I couldn’t believe it. I was quite angry with myself. I wanted them together. I created this, and now one of my best friends is getting cheated on. I covered Ashley’s eyes and walked her out.

Should I tell Niall? What is Leah going through? What about Harry? Does he feel bad? Does he give a s***? So many questions ran through my head.

When I got Ashley to the car, I noticed she still had her mouth wide open.

“I know babe, it’s hard to process. And I did tell the security guard to find your bracelet. Harry and Leah will be okay. It was probably a one time thing.” I explained. But while I was saying that, I couldn’t help but think I was just trying to convince myself.

 BTW I just want to say, there will be a lot of conflict in this book. And I know it's about Ashley an Lou (Duh-title) And I will have more to do with that. But probably not untill chapter 12 or somewhere around there. Also, I'm sorry for not updating as much. I have a lot of homework and I am trying to write longer chapters. Luv ya. ! And srry for nit updating in a while D:

Harry's POV

“Leah?” I waited at the glass front door of the vacation home the girls were staying at while we were in England. It had beautiful bird designs on it. I knocked again, and again. I looked down at my rose. I checked my blue polo for stains for the fifth time.

Where is she? I wondered?

“Leah!” I strained my voice calling her name. But soon I heard Niall’s car engine roar, parking not far away. I ducked behind the bushes and pulled the rose in with me. Peeking my head around the side, I noticed Niall holding Leah’s hand, pulling her out of the car. I dropped the rose onto the concrete in front of me, right in front of the door, and ducked back.

Soon after, I realized that the rose had a little white slip of paper on it that said

‘-Harry <3”

CRAP.

I watched as Niall’s sneakers and her flats walked up to the door. I now realized she had slept at his house last night. Of course! Why wouldn’t Louis have dropped her off at his house?

I’m an idiot!

I heard the faint murmur of their whispers, and then she kissed him on the cheek. Soon enough, she noticed the red rose on the front step. She dropped Niall’s hand and bent down to pick it up. Before he could read it, she threw it behind her and rushed up the steps, crying. What have I done? I thought she really did love me… and she might, she is just ... dating him.