Chapter 11

4 Months Later, on Ashley and Lou's 6 month anniversary.

Louis' POV

I knew it was our anniversary, but I wanted to pretend like I didn't know until the end of the day, then surprise her with a homemade dinner. By homemade I mean I called Kristi to teach me how to make stuff and then we SPLIT the job.

Hopefully Ashley doesn't dump me for "not remembering". Haha. I think.

I'm going to send her out with Leah to buy a nice dress and have Leah tell her to wear it home to surprise me. Meanwhile Kristi and I are going to make dinner. Harry and Liam have decoration duty. Zayn has a date with Perrie tonight and Niall refuses relationships since the Leah thing.

Ashley's POV

Leah had insisted on taking me shopping for a new dress. I wondered why, but I wasn't going to argue. I do enjoy shopping.

After like 7 stores, we found a pretty blue dress. Leah immediately texted someone.

Louis' POV

I got a text saying "BLUE!!! ;)" from Leah. I typed back "Wat shade?" as quick as I had sent it, a text came back saying "Kinda aquamarine-ish. good luck :D"

I grabbed my aquamarine tie and put it on with my tux. Kristi and the other boys had just left and the place was decorated and smelling of homemade pasta.

Liam had stayed to take pictures of us, so he helped my make a sign she would see on her way in that said "I love you, Ashley <3" in fancy writing.

Right then, she walked in the door.

"Happy anniversary," I said, kissing her cheek.

Ashley's POV

I totally forgot! Good thing he surprised me. I hope no one ever finds out I forgot our 6 month anniversary! GOD! It was the cutest thing ever. He actually matched my dress! Leah walked in behind me and she helped Liam take pictures.

I hope nothing ever goes wrong in this relationship.

Yeah right. That's exactly where Tom walked in. My ex who left me for a boy.

"Ash! Babe I found your house through facebook and I wanted to say I want you back!"

"This isn't an insult, Tom, but.. YOU'RE GAY FOR HEAVENS SAKE AND I'M CELEBRATING MY BOYFRIEND AND I'S ANNIVERSARY!" I yelled without meaning. Louis stroked my shoulder and put a tough look in his eye. Leah and Liam went in the other room. Leah remembered Tom. In high school he had beat up her boyfriend. She was scared of him.

"Oh, God. Ash, I'm BISEXUAL! I'm still attracted to boobs for crying out loud! You know you always loved me. We broke up when we were 17! It's been a year!" He hollered back, not as angry as me.

Lou wrapped his arms around me. I think the third sentence made him think Tom was going to rape me or something. But rape isn't a joke. So Lou was scared...

"She's my girlfriend now! Go find another girl! She's not comfortable with dating you. Leave my apartment NOW. And I mean NOW," Lou screamed.

Tom punched him in the face.

I grabbed Tom's arm and cussed at him a bit, but Lou swung back, careful not to hit me. I screamed for Liam. Leah was better to stay in the other room, she was much too familiar with Tom's fighting. Liam came rushing in right away and grabbed Tom from behind, restraining him. Louis still swung at Tom, punching him in every place. I used all my force to push him back, bit I just wasn't strong enough.

"STOP!" I yelled out, what felt like 100 times. Tom stopped finally, and pulled me into a kiss. I pushed away to see Tom's bloody nose dripping on me. Louis wanted to jab again because of the kiss, but he held back. Lou's eye was already turning black and Liam was panting. Leah was standing in the doorway, horrified.

I ran crying into my boy's arms and kissed his cheeks 13 times. Tom stalked out the door and then I hugged Liam too. I looked at Leah, who was still standing there with that look on her face. Louis walked over to her and picked her up, placing her on the couch.

"I'm calling Harry," He stated matter-of-factly. "Let's have dinner, babe."

Liam stayed with Leah as Louis showed me to the dining room table. It was so pretty. Set up with a red tablecloth and a candelabra, it was covered in food. I smelled pasta and salad dressing. He really worked hard on this.

I didn't care that my mascara was smudged on my face and that Lou had a black eye. I mean, I cared, and I wanted to make him get better and I wanted to wipe this black stuff off my face. But in that moment, I knew he didn't care about his eye and I didn't care that I didn't look super beautiful.

Glancing at the floor, I noticed the white sign Louis had made me on the floor. There was a small splatter of blood in the corner and it was a little bent, but it was the cutest sign I have ever seen. I will frame it and keep it forever. It will be a sign of my first love.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

You like the first part of Part 2? If you don't already know what the girls look like, on one of my authors note chapters there is a link to pictures.