Black and White twins

Yin: "Hello Everyone, this is Yin - Yang"
Yang: "No, is Yang-Yin,Idiot!"
Yin: "Shut up Yang, and anyway....Today We Will telling you our secret life. First when we are both are born and how we be connected together like now and than-....."
Yang: " I still didn't agree with this, we're life is SUCKS!"
Yin: " (Yin ignore Yang) And actually we are not one person who have 2 different personality, We are actually The twins or Brothers"
Yang: "OWH!YOU REALLY SERIOUS FOR THIS!?"
Yin: "Oh C'mon Yang, We already Talk about it. Why don't you start first to explain?Maybe everyone will understand what happen"

Yang: " *Sigh* FINE!"
Yang: "Our parents is actually like Us, My Father is the White ball but He is Evil like me, and our Mother is the Black gray ball but She is Nice like Yin".

The story start when White Ball(WB) is get Mad to the Nurse cause He so worried to his Wife to Birth the Baby.

WB: "HOW IS IT?!IS THAT STUPID BABY HAD BORN YET?!"
Nurse : "Clam down Mr.WB....Miss.BGB (Black Gray Ball) will be birth the Baby soon"

Than Soon, The Baby's is Born,
Nurse : "Congratulation Sir! the babys is Born"
WB : "Finally!Wait.... The BABYS?"
Nurse :"Yes, the Baby is Twin Sir

Than WB is enter to his wife Room, and the Babys in inside Baby Bed and sleep.
BGB : "Hay WB, take A look our Babys,Didn't They are so cute?"
WB: "So, They are Twins,huh?"
BGB: "Yes They are, the black one is older and the white one is Younger,and the both are Boys"
WB: <:)
BGB: "Oh hey, I never see you smile before, that nice"
WB: "WHAT?NO! I'm not smile!" (White Ball is never smile to anyone before, and this is the first time)
BGB: "Please don't yell WB, You will make babys wake up"

Than Black Gray Ball holding the Black Baby and White Ball holding the White Baby, Just like they own color
WB: "Why is this white Baby look like a girl?(seems like he doesn't like The baby)"
BGB: " We must names the Babys,What do you think?"
WB: " I don't know, Hmmm"
WB: "Yin..... Yang....?" (!)
BGB: "Yin Yang ? Isn't it the symbols?
WB: "Why not? They're colors is like the original Yin and Yang Symbols. The black one is Yin, and White one is Yang?"
BGB : "I like it, but. I like the white one is Yin and Black one is Yang"
WB: "BUT THAT ISN'T THE ORIGINAL COLORS!"
The Babys : "WAaaaaAAHH!!"
BGB: "Ssst, It's okay. Please don't cry~
BGB: "Look Father, you make them scared" "Its okay, Yin-Yang~"
WB: "Ugh!FINE!JUST NAME THAT WHITE AND BLACK BABYS YIN AND YANG!!" (He stills have bad side)
BGB: "Thanks White Ball"

End flashback,

Yin: "Many People Is thinking I am a Girl Cause my white color is too bright and must to be black and evil one like Our Father was, but it didn't make me Evil,but nice like our Mother"
Yang: "And Most People Thinking I must to be white ONE and NICE Like Our mother, But actually I'm EVIL LIKE OUR FATHER!"

Yin: "So, That's our story about how we are born and get a name! Hope you Enjoy the storys!

(I Didn't know how are they parents are, so this is just my idea)