The Fans

Yin: "Hai everyone! This is Yin-Yang, Wellcome Back in Our story Show!"
Yin: "Last Story We have Another Guests, Cupcake, Milky, Heart, and Sugar Baby"
Heart&SB: "Hai"
Yang: "And guess what? WE GOT CONNECTED TOGETHER AGAIN BECAUSE THAT DUMB STAR!"
Yin: "Shuss Yang"
Yin: "And Btw, Why you wearing us this belt?"
Star: "It's Torture Belt, if you Keep argue again, I will torture you with that belt"
Yang: "Oh Yeah? What is can DO anyway?!"
Star: "Oh you know~? the one of your Weakness"
Yin: "Our weakness? Wha...-?"
Yang: "NO! YOU WILL NOT DOING THAT!" Yang is very Panic of this
Yin: "What?! You know what will happen?"
Yang: "YOU KNOW?! YOU SHOULD NOT ASK THAT, LOSER! YOU MUST KNOW ALREADY WHAT WILL GOING HAPPEN IN MY MINDS!"
Yin Is tried his best what is Yang Thinking, and He already Knew that and get Panic like Yang.
Yin: (○△○') Oh no... you mean is...?"

Star: "Yup"
Star Take the remote and turn on the remote and push it.
The belt is trembleing on Yin-Yang Tummy and Waist, than Yin-Yang start Laugh a little.

Yin: "Hehehehehe~ ahahaha! What? Hahaha it Tickles!"Yang: "Hahaha! NO! STOP! HAHAHAHA!"Than Yin-Yang brust of Laugh and rolling in the floor

Yang: "Hahaha! NO! STOP! HAHAHAHA!"
Than Yin-Yang brust of Laugh and rolling in the floor.
Yin-Yang: "HAHAHAHA! STOP IT! HAHAHAHA!HAHAHA STAR! STOP!"
Star Turn Off the Button.
Star: " Yup, This is Tickle Belt! If you arguing again I will tickle you with Tickle belt.
Soap: "Where did you get that anyway?"
Star: " Test Tube make it for me"
Yang: "UGH! THIS BELT IS STUPID!"
Yang tried to Take it off,but it can't.
Star: "Nice try Yang, You can't Take off that belt except I push the free button and it will Open"
Yin: "And...how long you will make us wear this?"
Star: " Until You not arguing again"
Yang: "YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO US, WE ARE MAKE THIS SHOW!"
Star: "And I can Do anything I want even this is not my show too, And You can't Force me even I must Leave!"
Star Turn On the button again and Make Yin-Yang Laugh.
Yang: " HAHAHAHA! NO STOP!We EVEN NOT ARGUING YET! HAHA!"
Yin: "HAHAHA STOP IT! HAHAAHA!"
Soap: " They are so cute ♡"

Star: "Now, let's continue the Story! ^^"
SB: " Oh Boy! I will listen it!"
But than Heart go to Yin-Yang.
Heart: " Umh...I... Can...I?"
Yang: "WHAT YOU WANT?!"
Heart: "Uh...D: !"
Yin: *Punch Yang* "Shut up Yang! She tried to talk us something! Sorry little one, what you want?"
Heart: "I... I..." *blush*
Yin: "C'mon, don't be shy"
Heart: "Well.... Because I am Fans of you...."
Yin: "Yes?"
Heart: "CAN I TAKE YOUR.... autograph?" Put out the Note book, and that have Yin-Yang pictures in it.
Everyone except Yin-Yang: "Uuuhh.... What..... WoW!"
SB: "Hei! No fair! I want his Autographs Too!" Put out the Shirt of Yin-Yang.
Star: "...What the heck... -_-? "
Yang: " NO WAY! NO AUTOGRAPHS FOR YOU!"
Yin: "Yang.. Please, this is not bad.... Of course you can get our Autographs"
SB and Heart: "YEEY!"
But suddenly Is many guests in coming in front the door and Yelling at Yin-Yang. Is Yin-Yang's Fangirls and Fanboy.
Fanboys: " OMG!!! YIN-YANG!! YOU ARE AWSOME! WE WANT TAKE THE PHOTOS AND YOUR AUTOGRAPHS!"
Fangirls: "AAAAHH!!! YIIINYAAAAANG!!! WE LOVE YOUUU♡♡♡"
Yang: " Oh crap...(O_O)...Yin"
Yin: "Y.. yeah?"
Yang: "RUUNN!!"
Yin-Yang run away from Fangirls and fanboys: "YIN-YANG!! WAIT US!!"
Everyone in Yin-Yang shows: " O_O ○△○ 😲😱 😧😧 (O_o) " ←( Some this emot just can you see by Phone emot)

 yeah?"Yang: "RUUNN!!"Yin-Yang run away from Fangirls and fanboys: "YIN-YANG!! WAIT US!!"Everyone in Yin-Yang shows: " O_O ○△○ 😲😱 😧😧 (O_o) " ←( Some this emot just can you see by Phone emot)

Star: "Well, that so many guests and Fans here"
Tune: "Can you Stop them?"
Soap: "Yeah, poor Yin-Yang"
Star: "That's no problem"
Star take Yang's Remote Throw and Send all All Fans out of the show.
Star: "Sorry everyone, But not this time"
All Fans: "YINYANG!! WE LOVE YOU! HOPE YOU CAN COME BACK SOON"
Star speaking for you Readers: "This all Fans is Probably Form YouTube that sad when Yin-Yang in Eliminated"
Soap: "Ohh is too deep... they probably very miss Yin-Yang"
Fan: "That's why You want make "that" for...-"
Star: "SHUT UP FAN! THEY SHOULD NOT KNOW THAT YET!"
Fan: "Sorry"
Heart: "Oh well, at last He give me his Autograph"
SB: "Me too"
Star: "When you can get their Autographs?"
SB: "We get it before all Fans get in"

-"Star: "SHUT UP FAN! THEY SHOULD NOT KNOW THAT YET!"Fan: "Sorry"Heart: "Oh well, at last He give me his Autograph"SB: "Me too"Star: "When you can get their Autographs?"SB: "We get it before all Fans get in"

Star: "Well guys, we can't continue the stories now, because we don't know where Yin-Yang is, so See you in the Next Story"

( Yin-Yang is hide somewhere and get out.
Yin: "Wow, that so close"
Yang: "This is your foult,Idiot! You allows them to take our autographs, and know we almost die by That STUPID Fans!"
Yin: "Oh come on, That's not bad, I appreciate that everyone Is loves us"
Yang: "Grr!")