White Ball the Soldier?!

(Before You read, Make sure you not get Confused, just read it Carefully and You will understand what the mean of this Story, Enjoy it!)

Yin: "Hello Everyone! This is Yin-Yang, Welcome Back in our Story Show!"
Yin: "Last Story, we Tell about What Happen to us.... Yeah... Just read that if you wanna know"

Cherry: "So? Will you tell that? About what happens on you last day?"
Yin: "Uh... Well..."
Star: "Just tell, Yin, did WB Soldier?"
Yin: "How you know that ?!"
Star: "Just guess"
Yang: "So?! Can we know why we connected together?!"
SB: "But... Can we know about Stupid WB be Soldier?!"
Heart: "Yeah, everything is confusing!"

Yin: "Okay, I will tell it.... It was before our Last day, we still sad that we must Separated. But I was ask Mom what happens"

*Start Flashback*
After Yin and Yang get sad that they must Separate. Yin was wonder and mad at his Mom and asked her some questions.

Yin: "Mom! Why?! Why you didn't tell us or something?!"BGB: "Sorry Yin

BGB: "Sorry Yin... I don't want you have bad thought of us..."
Yin: "How I can Protect Yang to not have His Hate if we Yang must go?!"
BGB: "I'm sorry... I tried to tell him, but He didn't want it"
Yin: "I wonder why Mom Love father and get Married if he hates Everything?!"

BGB: ".... Because..... *Her tears out*
Yin: "Mom... I'm sorry..."
BGB: "No, you not wrong"
Yin: "..."
BGB: "I will tell you the Truth of your Father..."
Yang is there listen without They know.

BGB: "Actually... your father is nice Person before..."
Yin: "What!!"
BGB: "I know is Impossible, but is true, Mom was know him since on Academic College, He was very Kind and Friendly, but... No one Like him"
Yin: "So actually my Father is like me? He is nice?"
BGB: "He is"

 No one Like him"Yin: "So actually my Father is like me? He is nice?"BGB: "He is"

(I Not make On computer, I so I draw it with Pencil)

BGB: "When I was still Young Lady, He always Care of me, He always help people, but no one cares. His life is much of Bitter, His Mother passed out when He was born and his Father is On war and Die of war"
Yin: "Oh... I feel bad..."
BGB: "So, to Take care him, I was date with him and actually He is the Funny Person that I know, He always have Spirit and keep strong even His life not perfect"