My Buddy is Traitor

Yin: "Hai everyone! This is Yin-Yang, Wellcome back in our story show!"
Yin: "In Last story we telling story about our Brotherly Love"
Tune: "Yes, and about how I and Yang is be the great best Friends~"
Yang: "Yeah but not that long, you using me to....-"
Yin: "Ssst! We not tell that right now, Yang"
Yang: " Why not?"

Star: "Because we will meet Some guests Again! ^^ "
Yin: *Confused because Star is Suddenly Appear* "Uhhh..."
Start: "Oh Yeah, I be In here for introduced one guest that not one of your Characters"
Yin: "Oh right, we have Three guests"
Yang: "Oh great! Just invite all of them here than! @#!@*?!#!"
Everyone: D: 😲 😨😨
Yin: "YANG! WATCH YOUR WORD WHEN YOU WANT TALK!"
Yang: " How I not mad if you not tell to me?!"
Yin: "You just didn't listen, and you not tell me too that Soap will be special Guest!"
Yang: "You will just not accept it, losers! You are Stupid and Cowardly!"
Yin: "No I'm not!"
Yang: "Yes You are!"
Yin: "NO I'M NOT!"
Yang: "AND WHY YOU SO BLUSHING AND NERVOUS WHEN YOU MEET SOAP IN THE FIRST?!
Yin: " I'm not blushing! I just Surprise because she suddenly appear, that's all!"
Soap: "Hehe, sorry"
Yin: *Blush*
Soap: " Oww~ You blushing ❤,Cute"
Yang: "You see? You BLUSHING!"
Yin: "SHUT UP YANG!"
Yin and Yang fighting again.

Star: "THAT'S IT! YOU HAVE ARGUE JUST MUCH ENOUGH! Tune! Fan! Grap them!"
Fan and Tune: "Okay"
Fan and Tune grap and hold them.
Star: "Test Tube! Now!
TT: "Here we go!"
Test Tube forces Yin and Yang Drink the blue Chemical ( that in use to bring them back together ) and they are connected together again

Yang: "Grr!What the Hell are you doing?!"
Yin: "What?! Why you do this to us?"
Star: "Because You both keep arguing and ruin this show! we not have time for see you fight and argue!!"
Yin: "Oh, I'm sorry for the trouble that we are caused"
Yang: "NO WE NOT!And we will be like this again Until the stories end!"
Yin: "To be honest, this is good"
Yang: "HOW IS GOOD?!"
Yin: "Yeah, this is good because we will not have much trouble and make everything gone wrong, so this story will be not have hampered"
Yang: >:(
Yin: "And we are like this, IS BECAUSE YOUR FOULT TOO!"
Yang: "You attacked me first! And We argue because this All STUPID GUESTS!"
Star: *Faceplam*
Yang: "And Just what is your Problem about someone that always arguing?!"
Star: "Is nothing, I Just hate it"
???: "Uhh... Can we In now?"
Star: "? Oh Yes, Of course"

Yin: "Everyone, this is Our guests! Milky, Cupcake, and.... who Is she/he?"
Star: "Oh Yeah, this is my friends, Heart, She is Shy but very sweet, and this is Sugar Baby or I called SB, she is Nice and Sweet too, but he not have arms like Us" (Sorry, we need some armless People here)

Cupcake: "I not have Arms too"
TT: "ARMSS!"
Star: "Test Tube! That's not nice!
TT: "I just kidding"
Yin: "Hello Heart, Hello SB"
Heart: "Ha... Hai~"
SB just smile and wave at Yin-Yang because she very Fangirling inside her.
SB (Sugar Baby) : "OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I can't believe it! I just meet Yin-Yang in here!"
Soap: "Oh cute~"
Heart: "Thanks :)"

Milky: "Woof! Hello Tune, Long time no see"
Cupcake: "Yes! Good to see you"
Tune: "Hai~! Long time no see you too, well~ except Cupcake" (Cupcake is from Object Mayhem)
Cupcake: "Oh right (///^^' ///)"
Tune: " (#^。^#)
Yang: "You still Loving Each other,right?"
Tune: "Uuhh~ No! We are...~"
Cupcake: "Friend! Me and Tune is Girl friend and boy friend"
Everyone: " *Gasp!* Ohh~ Sweet!"
Tune: "Eehh...~ Cupcake, you understand what girl/boy friend Mean, Right~?"
Cupcake: "Yes, is mean you and I was the great best friends and so close, and I very love you"
Everyone except Star and Tune: "OH NO WAY! That sweet!"

Star: "Guys, Girlfriend or Boyfriend means is couple to couple who very loves eachothers that so much close and make them likes each others forever"
Milky: "Woof! We know that silly, Even Cupcake didn't understand that words mean, she still in proof that she Love Tune, and Tune Like Her....right Tune~?"
Tune: "(#ーー#' ) Oh whatever~
Everyone except Yin-Yang is Laughing to Tune Reaction.