I'm Sorry

Hai Everyone! I Apologies to you all, For Tomorrow or Next day I can't updates the story, I have finale Test on my School, so I must Learn right know until my Tests end. That's why I Quickly Finish this 2 storys.
And again, I Not Sure when I will update, so I'm sorry for you all. Just wish my luck for do the Test :')

Also too, I thanks for You all for likes and Read this story so far! Thank you very much! I Love you all 😍! And Thanks to Taco_SourCream YsaDidulo KZCool14 Melody_tuneheart And Object124 For comments and Vote this story so far!!

For my last in here, I will tell you a little Sneak Peek for Next Story, so enjoy!

The story in the Show.
Yin: "How is it?! You find the remote?!"
SB: "No, We can't find it"
Heart: "Star, where you place the remote in last time?"
Star: "I.... I don't that remamber"
Yang: "GRR! THIS ALL YOUR FOULT DUMB STAR! NOW WE STUCK WITH THIS STUPID BELT!"

Me: "Will They found the remote or not? And will Yin-Yang keep in Tickled if someone prees the On button? Find in next story

Than the Story When Cupcake bring her friends to come in the show.
Cupcake: "Hello Everyone! I introduced you to my Friends, Strawberry, Blueberry, and Yoyleberry"
Strawberry: "Hai everyone!"
Yoyleberry: "Hello Friends!"
Blueberry: "Hai Everyone! And hai again Yin, long time no see you"
Yin: "Hai Berries Alliances!"
Cupcake: "Berries Alliances?"
Blueberry: "Oh yeah, we forget to tell you"
Strawberry: "Since We are The Berries, so we called our selfs Berries Alliances"
Yoyleberry: "Just Like you, your Sweetie Alliances is have meaning, right?"

Me: "Of course they have Meaning of their Alliances, so find out in Next story"

The Story in Flashback,
Sweetie Alliances Is capture Tune and Tied him, than Interrogated him.
Milky: "Woof! Alright Fake Tune, or We should call you, EVIL Tune?!
Evil Tune: "What do you want, Losers?!"
Milky: "Where is real Tune?! You know him, right?!"
Dice: "Yes! What do you do to him?!"
Cupcake: "....Please, We need Tune back now... We really Need him"

Cupcake get closer to Evil Tune with sad and worried Face.
Milky&Dice: "Cupcake! Get away from him!"
Cupcake: "No! I will not move!......Tune.... Please.... back to Us.... We needs You.... Yang need You... and I need you.....Even I not understand this yet but....... I..... love... you..... Tune"
Evil Tune: "......"

Me: "Will Tune get back or He will still be Evil? Find in next Story"

So that's was a little Story for the next Part, Hope you Enjoy it, and again, Sorry for not updating and wait me until I done my Finale Test School :")

(OMG! Did you guys Hear this yet?! Inanimate Insanity2 ep 10 is Realised in June 17!! (^o^) )