Yang's Truth

Yin: "Hai Everyone! This is Yin-Yang!
Yang: "......"
Yin: "In last story, Yang promise to tell the story about him that We didn't know before, right Yang?"
Yang: "I don't know, I'm not sure"
Yin: "Please Yang, we really want to know"
Yang: "I afraid you will didn't like to hear this,Yin.
Yin: "Don't worry Bro, Maybe I can help you, I Wil try my best to Help with it. And Everyone maybe will understand too"

Yang: "....okey, I should telling them again this time, right?"
Yin: "Yes, Because you are who will telling Us the story this times"
Yang: "Alright, After I switch from Mom to Father and,Yin Father to Mother. Its like everything will be good, but Ectually,My Father teach me Different like Yin, I start thinking that too many rules to be evil, but I can't really do that all"
Yin: ".....Yang....."

After Yin-Yang in switch, Yang keep following His father's rules to be evil, But that was too far because WB Is not teach him like Yin was.
Yang :" Father, am I doing this right?" (WB Teach him to Kick and throws Things)
WB: "Yes,Do this If you so Mad and you can punch someone too"
Yang: "Punch someone?You mean someone like My little Bro Yin?"
WB: "NO, BUT With ANYONE Else!"
Yang: "Oh"
WB: "And one things to be evil is, YOU MUST HATE SOMEONE!AND KEEP be enemy TO THEM!"
Yang: "And how about you Father?You Hate Someone too?
WB: "OF COURSE! I HATE EVERYONE! And I Hate you TOO!"
Yang: "What?Why?! I thought you Hate Yin?"
WB: "Yes, BUT I HATE YOU MORE!WHY YOU NOT WHITE LIKE ME BUT LIKE Your MOTHER?That will Same thing to me To TEACH Nice GUY!"
Yang: "I not Understand...."
WB: "YOUR MOTHER IS STUPID TOO TO SWITCH!"
Yang: "Wait, Father Hate mother too?"
WB: "I Always Hate EVERYONE!"
Yang: "I don't understand,why father so hate our family?"

After that, Yang enter to his house and find Yin help his Mom to cook.
BGB: "Hello Honey, what you learn today"
Yang: "....."
BGB: "What's wrong Honey?"
Yang: "It's nothing mom..."
Yang then go to his room, but Yin after him and talk to him in their room.

Yin: "Yang?What is it?something wrong?"
Yang: "Go away....I need to alone now"
Yin: "Why?"
Yang: "Grr!JUST GO YOU LOSER!"
Yin: "But, maybe I can Help"
Yang: "WHY YOU!? I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Yin: "But Yang...I tried to Help Yo-"
Yang: "GRR! I VERY HATE YOU!!FATHER IS LIKE YOU THAN ME!!NOW LEAVE ME ALONE LOSERS!!" *Yang cry and make his tears out*
Yin: ".....Big Bro"
Yin: "Please don't cry, It's okey if you hate me, but I never stop to love you" than Yin Hugging Yang and make Him blush. (Like in my picture story)

Yang: "I don't understand why father tried to make Yin Evil if He can't? He is very nice Brother ever (You notice that,Yang admit Yin very
nice in his mind 😃)"

Yin: "Are you better know? Big brother?
Yang: "What was that anyway?"
Yin: "It's called, HUG bro!didn't mom tell you?"
Yang: "No?"

Than Yin Hug Yang again, but Yin fingers is smoothly touch his sides.
Yang: "UGH! No!" Yang suddenly jump and get away from Yin
Yin: "What is it bro?"
Yang: "Don't do that!That TIC-...!"
Yin understand what happen and smiled
Yin: "It's like my Big bro ticklish?" (This is explain why Yin Know Yang weakness in Tickle Yin-Yang part 1)

Yang: "No! Tickling is STUPID!"
Yin: "Come here Bro"
Yang: "NO!"
Yin tickling yang now: "HAHAH!NO!YIN!STOP!HAHAHAHAHA!THAT TICKLES!"

Than BGB and WB hear Laugh and scream from Yin-Yang's room and look it in front their door.
BGB is smiled, but WB No.

After that in night time, Everyone sleep. But not WB and BGB,they still awake.
Meanwhile, Yin-Yang sleeping.
Yin-Yang: "ZzzZzzz~"
Yang: "Uhh, I want go to badroom"
After Yang Go to badroom,He see and hear his parents talking. Yang be quite to hear them.
BGB: "You can't keep force our Son to be evil WB, They can't be evil like you!
WB: "DON'T Tell me WHAT TO DO ,YOU WOMEN! I SO HATE YOU THREE!"
BGB: "You always hate everythings WB!"
WB: "SHUT UP!!"
BGB: "I Thought You Happy had a Son!"
WB: "NOT AGAIN!NOW IF YIN OR YANG CAN'T BE EVIL! I WANT ONE OF THEM TO LEAVE!"
Yang: " *Gasp*! ". But his parents not notice Yang yet

Yang enter to his room.
Yang: "Why!why father want one of us to leave?!"
Yang: "I don't want to lose my little Brother! And how if Yin know this?"
Yang seeing Yin sleep near him.
Yang: "No! Yin must not know this!"
Yang cry And sacrifice him self.
Yang: "If Yin can't be evil, I will! I want he is safe and be Nice.......Forever"

End Flashback,
Yang: "And that's why I'm be Bad and evil, I just don't want Lose Yin...." Yang blushing.
Yin: "I don't believe it, Father really so hate Us?"
Yang: "Yes, and that's why you still nice until now, and I bad until now"
Yin: "Yang.... That was nice, thanks to keep protect me. You are my best brother ever"
Yang: "Yeah, You too.... little Bro"
Yin: "I never see you nice and smile like this before, I really miss it"
Yin: "You want closed this story together,Yang?"
Yang: "Why not?"
Yin: "Ok, 3 , 2 , 1-....
Yin-Yang: "THAT WAS OUR STORY!HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!"
Yin and Yang laugh together after saying that

(Whatever, they keep steal my last line. And Btw, I Cried too to make this and if they not connected together,they can hugging each other 😅)