Chapter 3

Day 1

*knock knock knock knock*

The knocking didnt stop until I opened the door. I was then 'punched' in the face by a distracted Trevor.

Well good morning to you too" I said rubbing my face ands I opened the door so Trevor could come in. "Oops sorry!" He shrugged his shoulders. I rolled my eyes and headed to my suitcase. I never unpack things in hotels cos I'm always afraid ill forget them. "Wait, so what are we doing today?" I wanted to find the right outfit. Because we could be going to the beach and id be in jeans. And that never works.

"Well I was thinking, maybe we could shop around, get some fro-yo, and you could finally meet the boys?" I nodded and looked through the suitcase. I grabbed a black skirt with tiny white flowers all over it and a black crop top. "since everyone's in your room, you can go chill with them while I get ready." I suggested walking into the bathroom. He agreed and I said I would meet him there in like an hour. I walked into the bathroom and showered, changed and did my makeup and hair. I grabbed my keds to finish off the outfit, grabbed my phone, room key, and wristlet and walked to Trevor's room.

Wait, which one is Trevor's room? I called Trevor as I sat outside the elevator but no answer. He's always on his phone. Unless it's dead. It's probably dead. Wait, my mom never ever brings her phone with her and Maddie dosnt have a phone. And what kind of niece am I if I don't have my aunts number.

I went to the front desk and waited for someone to come over. "Hi how may I help you?" this lady did not want to be bothered. "Which room is Trevor Moran in?" the lady laughed and looked at me. "I can't give out that information." I sighed. "Wait, I'm his cousin and I can prove it! call him and ask him questions about my physical appearance and memories!" the lady rolled her eyes and grabbed the phone.

-Hi, so I'm here talking to your so called cousin, and I wanted to make sure it was her before I give out I formation.

I smiled as I heard a muffled okay

-Does she have brown hair and brown eyes?

-No braces?

-about 5'5?

-okay. Hold on one second.

"When's your birthday?"

I looked at my calender not knowing what day it was. Oh it was June 5th! My birthdays tomorrow! "it's tomorrow!"

-When's her birthday dear?

She had this surprised look on her face. Then I heard a few muffles.

"He wants you to explain what happened yesterday?"

I explained to her the whole acting incident and concert and she sighed.

"Room 537." I smiled and walked back to the elevator. When I reached the room, I didn't even have to knock and the door was opened.

"OMG Im so sorry I didn't tell you what the room number was. Dumb me. And I just saw you called. Dumb phones dead." I laughed as he pulled me into a hug and apologized one hundred times. "Dude, it's okay. Now lets get today started! bye mum!"

-----------------------------------------------

After stoping in brandy melville, urban outfitters, pacsun, and top-shop, we walked over to the fro-yo place.

"I'm going to get something real to eat with Maddie and your aunt. Trevor, text your mom when you two are done and well meet up then okay?" We nodded and stood outside the shop.

"So this lady, really hates me because I take hours to order and I always 'mess up' my order. Wanna help me annoy her even more?" he said with an evil smirk on his face. I nodded, adding the smirk onto my face, and we walked in to the shop. I look at the place where the fro-yo comes out, and where all the toppings are. "Oh, I could be here all day." he laughed at me and we grabbed a small cup. We filled it to the tip top and went over to the toppings.

"Dangit!! there's no room for my toppings. Hold on. I have to go get a new one" he yelled as he threw his 1st cup out. I put in sprinkles and screamed "shoot! I can't eat this! these aren't even rainbow. What was I thinking!?!" and we did this for a good 30 minutes. We finally settled on finding the perfect cup and set them on the scale. "That'll be 12.78" the annoyed lady said. I grabbed some money out of my wristlet and Trevor slapped my wrist. "Ow! what was that for ?" I rubbed my wrist as he paid. "Well, it's your first day in Cali. I'm paying. Sorry?" we laughed as Trevor received his change. "Oh. And thanks for bringing your girlfriend this time" the lady said as she rolled her eyes. We laughed even more and sat at a table outside.

"So the boys are actually right around the block. Do you want to meet them? the only one who's not here is Kian. He went home this week." I smiled and nodded. I've been waiting to meet these boys since Trevor has first joined the collab.

My favorites always been Sam and Kian. I think it's because I've watch superkian13 since they first started but whatever. I like them because their the closes to my age besides Trevor. But that's not it. They seem super nice and funny and id love to get to be their friends. Well, all of the boys.

"Ave!" Trevor screamed snapping me out of my thought.

"Sorry" I laughed. He rolled his eyes and we finished our ice cream. Trevor said we were meeting them in urban outfitters. I hope this goes well.

-----------------------------------------------

Yay finally updated. Sorry it's long. Oh well. Love youz!!