Chapter 8

Avery POV

Lately I've been
I've been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things that we could be

I unlocked my phone and stopped the alarm. I yawned and hopped out of bed. I slowly made my way to my bathroom, that's attached to my room! I wiped of all the makeup from yesterday with a makeup wipe since I didn't do it last night.

I plugged my iphone into my I home and played some music because why not. I stripped and showered.

When I got out I wrapped myself up in a towel and turned off my music.

I walked into my walk in closet and grabbed a pair of black Capri leggings and a pink PINK jumper with a black heart in the middle. I put it on and dried my hair. It was straight so I turned on my straightener and quickly straightened it so it would stay.

I then applied my makeup which I'm sure you don't care about, threw my hair into a messy pony. I put on my white converse and walked downstairs with my phone in my hand.

I grabbed a protein bar from the drawer, poured some apple juice and walked back into my room. I set my juice down on my nightstand and ate my 'breakfast' I was scrolling through twitter and noticed I gained over 5K followers all because of the boys. I'll have to thank them later.

I then saw Kian had added taken🙈 into his bio and all the fans were freaking out.

Sorry if these are real twitter names I just thought of them as I was writing

@zoeeeefrantaaaa_: who's Kiki dating now!???

@kianslovebirdss: @zoeeeefrantaaaa_ probably some slut

@o2lismy2life___: @kianslovebirdss @zoeeeefrantaaaa_ ya I bet she's hideous too.

And there are way worse ones too. I sighed and kept scrolling and noticed kian was sticking up for me. I'll have to especially thank him later.

I went back downstairs and noticed Trevor was down on the coach on his phone.

"So what's the plan for today?" he sat and thank for a minute and then pointed to me.

"Well today's Friday and I have to film. Wanna film with me? it's tag week so ill find a tag for the two of us?" I nodded and we searched for tags.

"I got it! the basic white girl tag" I agreed and we got everything set up. He did his normal intro and introduced me and yada yada. So when we were done filming it was 3:30 so we went downstairs and decided to make some roman noodles.

Once we finished eating Trevor went upstairs to edit the video and I just scrolled through instagram and twitter. No I'm not a tumblr type of girl.

I started looking at all the hate again. Was it true? kian posted a picture of the two of us that we took when we first met. And everyone's saying I'm the ugliest girl they've ever seen. That he should dump me. Or as they call me 'a little piece of shit' tears started to swell in my eyes and then I came across a fanpage for Kivery. I clicked on it and they were protecting us. I decided to follow her and not even two minutes later she was freaking out.

I giggled and decided to DM her. Turns out she's Trevor's age, her name is Mary, and she's gorgeous. She's your tumblr girl who's too shy to show her face. Turns out she lives in New York. I was gonna go visit New York in 2 weeks with Trevor. Maybe we could meet up!

By the time she had to go, due to the time difference, it was 6. I sat there having nothing else to do. Right then, kian texted me.

Hey princess. Wanna go to the movies?

Sure Kiki ❤

I'll pick you up at 7. Luh youuu😘

I decided to keep what I already had on and just re-did my make up.

I put my money I was going to need in the back of my phone case, plugged my phone and and grabbed my MacBook that I had brought with me. I was going through twitter and decided to make a tumblr. I got so caught up in trying to think of a name so I just gave up and looked at the clock.

6:45. 15 more minutes.

So I decided to just unplug my phone and wait downstairs. The 15 minutes went by fairly quick and I heard a honk from outside. I left a note on the kitchen table because I had no idea where anyone was and walked out the door.

I hoped In the car and Kian kissed my cheek. And we drove off in silence.

"Soo, what are we seeing?" I broke the silence. I liked to know what was happening at all times so I had to know.

"The conjuring." He said with a spooky tone.

"Good! I love horror movies!" he was confused but then he realized I was being serious.

"Well then lets go!!" we drove and ended up at the movie theaters.

There was a sign at the door and we ran up to go read it.

Movie theater is now permanently closed. This is now becoming a gym.

The sign was very vague and clearly handwritten but it was true. The movie theater was empty and there was no lights on.

We sighed and walked back to the car.

"I have an idea!" I rolled my eyes knowing his ideas could never be good.

We drove to a place that looked extremely sketchy from the outside.

"W-what is this?" I asked a little scared.

"Oh don't worry! it's not scary. It looks it but it's not. It's called Flight. It's a trampoline place and tonight there's never any people here. So they let us in for free and turn on the neon lights. I already invited the boys so let's go 'set up'" he laughed. Set up for what?

We walked in and he was right. It was a trampoline place, no one was here and they let us in for free.

By set up he meant we decided on how many dodge balls each person got, and how big each trampoline was.

In no time the boys were here and we had a blast.

We played dodge ball, jumped around, and it was just a blast.

All the boys left together to go see some fireworks happening at midnight and kian and I left in a separate car, but going the Same place.

So we got there and the beach was stunning. We ran into a couple of kians friends and then we went to the pier with the rest if O2L.

Then the least expected happened. Sam went to go somewhere and the fireworks started. And right as they started, the fireworks in my body started. That's right. Kian kissed me. Kian kissed ME.
-----------------------------------------------

Long chapter 😁 but love you all!

-Em Xx