Chapter 6

Only because I love updating even though none of you are probably excited. Oh well (:

-----------------------------------------------

I walked over to the door and

looked out the peephole. Dang. There was an extremely attractive boy. I walked quickly over the bathroom and examined myself.

Black sweats and a black 3 quarter sleeve with my hair tied back in a loose pony tail. Eh whatever.

I walked back over to the door and opened it.

"Hey. Um, sorry. I'm probably at the wrong room" he said and chuckled. I laughed as well.

"Depends. Are you looking for Trevor?" he looked at me confused and nodded slowly.

"I'm his cousin. Avery. He's sleeping but you can come in and we can wake him up?" his eyes grew wide and an evil smirk appeared on his face.

"I'm Kian by the way. Kian Lawley." He stuck his hand out and I shook it. We walked inside and kian walked right over to the water bottle that the hotels always left out.

He picked it up and put it right back down.

"Did you guys get lotion?" he questioned.

"Erm, ya in the bathroom" he nodded and walked to the bathroom. He came back with a hand full of lotion.

"Smack cams are funnier than water"I giggled and he handed me his phone.

"Vine this" I nodded and opened the app. I opened the camera and counted down from 3.

"3..2..1" smack

Trevor woke up with an evil eye and looked at me, then to kian. We both began to laugh and Trevor walked and slapped kian and then came over to me.

"I would slap you but your a girl and that's not right." So he picked up the water bottle and poured it all over me.

"Woah, such a bad punishment" kian added sarcastically. Trevor gave him the death glare then sat down.

"So why did you wake me up again?" he asked tiredly.

"Ask kian. All I did was open the door" Trevor looked at me quickly.

"Well, why did you open the door!?"

Well he was hot, duh

"Because I figured he was one of your friends. Who else would knock on your door at 3 in the morning?" I added in a 'duh' tone.

"Well, I don't know maybe a crazed fan!?!" I rolled my eyes and he looked at kian.

"So what did you want?" Kian just shrugged his shoulders and looked at him.

"I just wanted to meet your cousin. Since everyone else got too." I blushed a little. And looked down.

"Well, you met her. You can go now." Trevor added annoyed.

"Alright alright. See you guys tomorrow" he waved and walked out.

"He's hot" I blurted out. Trevor made an disgusted face and layed back down.

"Just go to bed. And never EVER say that again."

"But it's the truth." I teased. I layed back down and fell asleep.

Thinking about Kian.

-----------------------------------------------

Ahh thanks so much for 100 reads! Dosnt seem like alot but it means alot. Thanks to my friend. Go check her out @milesfromsaftey <---

Well why not? so I'm probably just gonna start writing these like one day= one chapter. Since it took 7 chapters to get through one day. So that means there gonna be really long!! but that also means their gonna take a little longer to make. So ya!

But OMG Kians video?????? He's so perf. Well anyways

love you!

-Em Xx