Chapter 4

Day 1

"Ooh! Trevor what about this!?!" I yelled grabbing a light grey tank top and a cream cardigan over a pair of light washed jeans.

"Cay ute!" he screamed in his girly voice and such. We just laughed and continued walking around the store.

"Trevorrr I'm bored. where are they?" I complained. We sat down in a chair that we found.

"Chill Avery. They'll be here any second." I sighed and took out my phone. Trevor's not very good with timing things. If they were right around the corner I think they'd be here by now.

I started to scroll through twitter and a few tweets caught my eye

So these probably aren't their real twitters but I'm just putting their first and last name(:

@trevormoran: spending the day with the most bestest people everr

Only Trevor

@sampottorff: looks like I get the advantage @kianlawley :P

What?

@kianlawley: wish I could meet her already

I was so confused. But then I heard random voices coming from behind me.

I turn around and notice Trevor talking to about 5 or 6 guys. I got up and started walking towards them and then I was pulled back.

I groaned "What do you want Jenna?" I ripped my arm back and rolled my eyes.

"Well, seems like you haven't been listening well my dear. But since your with them, and will be for the next 60 days" she snorted

"What how did yo-" I was cut off by her annoying little high pitch squeak called her voice.

"You have 60 days to split up O2L. Or I'll split you. Your choice!" she slit my wrist, I'm not sure what she used, but she laughed evily and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and clutched my wrist trying not to cry and walked into the bathroom which was surprisingly right around the corner.

I rinsed my wrist and cleaned up the make up started to smudge underneath my eyes.

I re clutched my wrist since it was still bleeding and walked out look for Trevor. He was on the other side of the store freaking out.

"Trev!" I screamed walking towards him so he would stop freaking out. A sigh of relief came on his face as he ran up to me. He encountered me into a huge hug and then let go

Since I didn't hug him back.

"Avery? what's wrong?" I looked at my wrist. I couldn't tell him. He would think I was lying since I did try to cut once before. But then I realized that cutting wouldn't solve anything. But Trevor would think that I cut my wrist, not that snot Jenna.

"Nothing I'm fine" I smiled and I started walking.

"I don't want to do this Avery." He started getting annoyed. He was gonna call me Christina. Which meant he was mad. He always warned me before he yelled my actually name. I sighed and looked at him.

"Alright. First of. No need to go all out and call me Christina. And second of all, remember that girl who we met at Starbucks last night?" he nodded and looked at the boys.

"Well she's here and I can't say much more just incase." He nodded understandingly.

"But I'm making you tell me later." We walked back over to the guys.

"OMG Avery's back!!!" Connor screamed.

"Ah it's Connor Franta ah!" and he gave me a bear hug. Goodness I met you less than 24 hours ago.

"You must bow at my presence you peasant." Ricky stated placing his hands on his hip and sticking his chin up.

I laughed and curtsied. "As you please Ricky Manaj." Then we have actual hugs. All the boys gasped. Ricky must not be a hugger. But who can't hug me? 💁 That actually sounded a bit strange.

"Alright. So I would know names but not which name belongs to who." A guy wearing a SnapBack came up to me and gave me a hug. "Well I'm Sam" ah. That's sam.

"What!? No. I am" 'Sam' let go of me and a kid with bright red cheeks came up to me.

"Alright just tell me which one of you is Sam before I flip out." The SnapBack kid just laughed and pointed to Rosie cheeks.

"That's sam. And I'm jc. How do you not know who's who?"

"Well I've never seen your videos. I've only texted Sam and Kian before. Even though I have no clue what kian looks like and had no idea sam was until now." They all fake gasped and Ricky grabbed his heart.

"How could you"

We all laughed. What a summer ahead of me.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I need a specific day to update on. Well here!!

Vote share and comment!!

*muah*

-Em Xx