Chapter 7

Day 2

I woke up to the blinding lights shining through the curtains and stood up off the couch. I stretched out my arms and cracked my back and walked over to my suitcase.

Last night the boys said they wanted to go to the beach today, so i figured we would.

I grabbed my bright green-yellow bathing suit top and black bottoms, white shorts and a blue and white tribal print tank top and walked over to the bathroom. I set my clothes out on the small counter and then hopped into the shower.

After my shower I got changed and dried my hair, straightened it, threw it into a pony tail, did put on waterproof concealer(I have no idea if that's a thing but it is now) and brushed my teeth.

I walked out and saw that Trevor was still sleeping. God. That kid could sleep all day. I walked over the couch and grabbed my phone. I had 5 new messages. 2 from sam 1 from Connor and 2 from an unknown ?

I opened up Connors first and it was clarifying that we were going to the beach. Next I opened Sams.

Avery? I needa talk to you

Avery. Please answer it's important

I responded back to him.

What's up Sam?

Then I looked at the unknown.

Hey Avery!!

Oh it's Kian by the way.

I didnt respond. I was gonna see them in an hour anyways.

I woke up Trevor and told him to get ready. He listened and got out of bed and headed for he shower. I grabbed my phone and money and went down to the lobby since they sold food. The also had a Starbucks there.

I walked over to Starbucks and ordered a Cotten Candy Frap, like always. While I was waiting for it someone was getting a coffee and the accidentally bumped into me and spilled it all over. At least it didn't land on any of us. We both screamed and looked at Eachother.

"Oh, it's you loser" I rolled my eyes and reached for a couple of napkins.

"Very funny. Now help me clean up!" he grabbed a few napkins as well and we cleaned up the mess. I grabbed my frap and by the time we finished cleaning the Starbucks person made him a new coffee.

"Well I gotta go finish getting ready." He winked and walked towards the elevator.

God, he's so hot

But Trevor would kill me if I ever became more than friends with him. Just then, that little 11 year old I met last night showed up.

"Woah! are you dating Kian now?!?" I rolled my eyes and laughed. We both turned towards kian who was still walking towards the elevator.

"No. Just friends. I'm friends with all of them. No more no less."

She laughed. "Well I gotta go. See you around?"

I nodded and took a sip from my frap and walked towards the hotel store. I grabbed a strawberry poptart and payed. I walked back to the elevator and too the room. By then Trevor was ready, already eating. And I finished my Starbucks and poptart.

We grabbed our penny's and skated out of the hotel with our towels, wallets, and phones, obviously.

Once we reached the beach the boys were already playing volleyball, so we put our stuff down and played with them.

"Wait, there here now, NEW TEAMSS" Ricky shouted. So Ricky and Connor were the captains and these were our teams

Ricky

Me

Kian

And

Connor

Trevor

Sam

Jc wasn't here yet, so I guess he'd get to pick what team he wanted.

-----------------------------------------------

Turns out that I'm the best volley ball player here! sadly. And I'm not that good. My serves barley make it over the net and my bump passes don't make the rainbow their supposed to make. But the boys are awful.

Jc ended up never showing but that's okay we had a great time anyways. We were currently walking to Taco Bell which was a block away for dinner. When we got there we all ordered and sat down waiting.

Kian and Sam sat next to me. Trevor across from me. And Ricky and Connor next to him. We were all just talking and Kian said he wanted to talk to me outside.

*outside*

"So this may seem a bit sudden. But Avery, I really like you. And I know this is super short but will you be my girlfriend?" my hands rushed up to my mouth and I didn't know what to say. I just met the kid, but he would be heartbroken if I told him no.

Without thinking I nodded my head and he enveloped my into a huge hug. He then lifted up my chin and leaned in. I leaned in and well, fireworks exploded. My heart was beating out of my chest and my stomach was doing thousands of backflips. Could it be possible I was falling for Kian?

We walked back inside and I realized I left my phone there. I grabbed it and checked my texts and there was one from Sam.

I looked at him and he gave me a look to open it.

So I've liked you for a really long time. But I know you and kian are a thing now. And I except that. But can I get the first shot when your done?

I gave him a disgusted look. How does he know me and kian are gonna end?

I put my phone down and we ate and then headed back home. Me and Trevor went to his house since our parents and Maddie moved out of the hotel today. When we got in, he said that I get my own room and Maddie and my mom have to share. #score.

I walked into my room and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I had a beautiful room. It wasn't big, but It wasn't small either.

There was a full size bed in the corner of the room with light blue walls and a bunch of pictures attached to Christmas lights across the whole top border of the room. There was also a desk, nightstand, tv stand, a dresser, and a WALK IN CLOSET!! it was amazing. I thanked Trevor and then took a shower and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Woah this chapter is soooo long. But I had a snowday today which gave me sometime to write it. So hope you enjoy!!

*muah*

-Em Xx