Chapter 5

Day 1

For the rest of the day we just walked around and talked a little bit and just had a good time overall. Although, Sam is pretty awkward. He had his arm wrapped around my waist pretty much the whole day.

I mean, not that I minded or anything , it's just I just met you. But whatever.

We ended up walking down to a carnival somewhere on the beach/boardwalk and decided to go hang out.

All these girls kept running up to the boys and asking for pictures, so I was the one behind the camera. As always. Then as a group of girls were talking to the boys one of them walked over to me. She look about 9, probably not too interested in them, and started talking to me.

"Hey! are you Sam's girlfriend?" I laughed.

"No, just a good friend" she shook her head and crossed her arms.

"I wouldn't believe it for a second! I think you two should go out." I laughed again.

"No I'm serious!" she took out her phone and stepped to the side of me.

"Can we take a picture? Your gorgeous and when you and Sam go out I wanna say I'm the first to meet you!" I laughed and agreed. We took a ton of pictures.

"You have a board too?" she said referring to my board, which I have yet to name.

"Ya!" She got so excited I could smell it. Not literally of course but you get what I mean.

"We should totally ride sometime!" I agreed and we talked a bit more.

I found out she was actually 11, and was very mature and really pretty for her age. I got her twitter and Instagram, where I have 112 followers and 417, but whatever. I also got her number.

Yes. I'm becoming best friends with an 11 year old. Sue me.

Sam walked and snaked his arm back around my waist and I copied his actions.

Eventually we all got tired and decided to go home. We all took or Pennie boards and rode home. Well, for me and Trevor back to the hotel.

Why Trevor was staying at a hotel? no idea. His house is 5 minutes away. But, were moving in there tomorrow so yay?

"Ahh what a great day" Trevor said falling backwards onto the bed. I had to agree. I made a Ton of new bestfriends. I know my way around the next 3 blocks. I can get to the beach in less than 5 minutes on my penny and I have a boy trying to be my boyfriend. Alright then. That last one sounds weird. But it's true!

I look over to Trevor who had fallen alseep on my bed, so I guess I'll just take the couch. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket from the hotel closet and lay it down on the couch. Right as I was about to fall asleep there was a knock on the door.

I looked at the clock thinking who would be up. 3:47? What?
-----------------------------------------------

Thought I'd just do a quick update since it was thanksgiving <3

*muah*

-Em Xx