Sleepy Singer

*Two months later*

Dark Pit's POV

"(Y/N)?" I wake up in the middle of the night. Hmm... (Y/N) is not here. I rub my eyes as I sit on the bed. I notice that our room's door it's open and I see light coming from Inna's room.

"Man, does she never rest?" I slowly get up. I stretch and walk to my daughter's room.

"Shhh... it's okay. Mommy is here." I hear my wife's voice through the hallway. I stand right in front the door. There she is. Cuddling Inna on her arms.  She seems so tired, but she is awake for Inna. I lean on the door's frame.

"Inna, please don't cry my love." (Y/N) says trying to calm our little girl. I slowly walk towards her.

"Come stop your crying, it will be alright~"

huh? I stop in my tracks.

"Just take my hand hold it tight. I will protect you from all around you. I will be here don't you cry~"

I've never heard such a sweet voice before.

"For one so small, you seem so strong. My arms will hold you keep you safe and warm. This bond between us can't be broken. I will be here don't you cry~"

I see how Inna stops crying and starts to falls asleep with the gentle swing of her mom's arms.

(Y/N) places Inna on her craddle as she continues singing, but now her singing is almost a whisper.

"'Cause you'll be in my heart. Yes, you'll be in my heart. From this day on now and forever more~"

she covers Inna with her blanket.

"You'll be in my heart. No matter what they say. You'll be here in my heart always~"

She kisses her forehead and slowly backs away. "Always..."

"Wonderful!" I say with a low voice. I don't want to wake Inna up.

"Dark Pit. You-" (Y/N) yawns before finishing her sentence. "Woke up" she is fighting to keep on her feet. I walk to her and hug her.

"Yeah." I say as I lean her head on my shoulder. "You didn't... have to..." she mumbles. I chuckle "I think you should get some sleep." She tries to see me, but her eyes won't open at all.

"Yup! You need to rest." I lift her bridal style. She immediately falls asleep on my arms. I see how a smile forms on her beautiful lips. I can't help but to smile back as I walk to our room.

I gently place her on bed and cover her with the blanket. She just sighs and snuggles the pillow. I yawn and slid myself under the blanket.

"Sleep well, my sleepy singer."

A/N: Hey guys! Dani here.
I'm back with this short chapter. Sorry for it being short, but I hope you liked it. Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure that you know where I get that lullaby from. Anyway, see you guys! :D